Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:06:09 PM
Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 07:05:37 PM
Quote from: Remington on March 19, 2010, 06:41:09 PM
Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 06:38:00 PM
Where is Remington, anyway? I let him borrow my good lynching rope the other day.
HI

We don't need the 24 hours. We're all angry mobbed up and ready to go.

GET A ROPE.
Where is Remington, anyway? I let him borrow my good lynching rope the other day.

It's not a bloodlust thing. We're just busy villagers.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 07:07:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:06:09 PM
Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 07:05:37 PM
Quote from: Remington on March 19, 2010, 06:41:09 PM
HI

We don't need the 24 hours. We're all angry mobbed up and ready to go.

GET A ROPE.

It's not a bloodlust thing. We're just busy villagers.

Speak for yourself.

Dok,
Judge Sewall redux.
Molon Lube

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 06:06:52 PM
Quote from: Traffic on March 19, 2010, 06:05:29 PM
Ok, the fact that I'm currently fairly untrusted shouldn't matter, as this post is aimed at the wolves.
One wolf in particular- the pure wolf. Providing Sig isn't the sibling, which I am certain he isn't, you now know who the traitor wolf is.
In no way whatsoever does this wolf give you an advantage. In fact, he and the sibling are the main things standing in your way of victory.

Being in a position where you know the traitor is now extremely advantageous for you, as you can now look back into the thread and see who has been agreeing with the traitor often- this will likely be the sibling. I advise that this is the next person you kill.

You may believe that this helps the villagers out, and in a way it does. However. At some point in the game, you HAVE to kill the sibling in order to win. Why not now?

Jebus.  The wolves are coming out in force now.

If he were a wolf he could have just PMed this to the relevant wolf, no?

The point is, that if the sibling and the wolf sibling are both left over last, they win, and villagers and wolves both lose.

Either way, let's lynch Sigmatic.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:09:49 PM
Dok,
Judge Sewall redux.

The one Judge that felt bad and later apologized for being part of the Salem Witch Trials?
Known for being one of the first abolitionists?

Odd metaphor, but you can have it.

Freeky

For some reason, this struggle for survival is making me think of this song here. I don't know why.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 07:26:19 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:09:49 PM
Dok,
Judge Sewall redux.

The one Judge that felt bad and later apologized for being part of the Salem Witch Trials?
Known for being one of the first abolitionists?

Odd metaphor, but you can have it.

I was referring to his wild and wooley days.
Molon Lube

Traffic

Quote from: Triple Zero on March 19, 2010, 07:23:47 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 06:06:52 PM
Quote from: Traffic on March 19, 2010, 06:05:29 PM
Ok, the fact that I'm currently fairly untrusted shouldn't matter, as this post is aimed at the wolves.
One wolf in particular- the pure wolf. Providing Sig isn't the sibling, which I am certain he isn't, you now know who the traitor wolf is.
In no way whatsoever does this wolf give you an advantage. In fact, he and the sibling are the main things standing in your way of victory.

Being in a position where you know the traitor is now extremely advantageous for you, as you can now look back into the thread and see who has been agreeing with the traitor often- this will likely be the sibling. I advise that this is the next person you kill.

You may believe that this helps the villagers out, and in a way it does. However. At some point in the game, you HAVE to kill the sibling in order to win. Why not now?

Jebus.  The wolves are coming out in force now.

If he were a wolf he could have just PMed this to the relevant wolf, no?

The point is, that if the sibling and the wolf sibling are both left over last, they win, and villagers and wolves both lose.

Either way, let's lynch Sigmatic.

Finally.

Chairman Risus

WAIT A SECOND! WE'VE MADE A HORRIBLE MISTAKE! LOOK!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 07:41:31 PM

Can't see the pic.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Am I reading the tone right, and we're afraid to get the twins next after Sig? If so remember that the wolves need to have the ratio down to 2:1 in order to win, and after Sig (if he is the wolf, there's always a chance we're wrong. Again.) there will be two wolves left, 6 villagers, and one human twin. We only need to find either twin, and that will leave the last wolf, who's done a pretty good job hiding, probably.

If I'm just blathering, please to ignore post.

Lol, Risus edited a Wiki page about Samuel Sewall to say he's a werewolf and womped your head onto the pic.

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:43:38 PM

Can't see the pic.

Have you tried clicking on it? I stuck a link in it as well.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 19, 2010, 07:44:46 PM
Am I reading the tone right, and we're afraid to get the twins next after Sig? If so remember that the wolves need to have the ratio down to 2:1 in order to win, and after Sig (if he is the wolf, there's always a chance we're wrong. Again.) there will be two wolves left, 6 villagers, and one human twin. We only need to find either twin, and that will leave the last wolf, who's done a pretty good job hiding, probably.

If I'm just blathering, please to ignore post.

Lol, Risus edited a Wiki page about Samuel Sewall to say he's a werewolf and womped your head onto the pic.

:lulz:
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Risus on March 19, 2010, 07:45:54 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:43:38 PM

Can't see the pic.

Have you tried clicking on it? I stuck a link in it as well.

Work comp.
Molon Lube

Remington

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, the Oracle Speaks!

The mob reached a decision as quickly as they had before. Last time it was Paesior: now it was Sigmatic.

"BURN THE WITCH" cried Dimo. He looked confused, and his eyes were glazed with an alcoholic stupor. "BUUUURRRNN!"

Requia facepalmed. "We're killing a wolf, idiot. No witches."

"Oh." Dimo paused to consider this new development. "BURN THE WOLF! BUUUURRRRNNN HIIIIIIIM!"

After several minutes of discussion, the villagers agreed. Dimo might be drunk, but had a pretty good idea. None of them had seen a burning werewolf before. Sigmatic was seized from his house and brought to the make-shift pyre. A single wooden pole rose from the center of the pile, casting an ominous shadow on Sigmatic as he was dragged into the village square.

"Time to burn, wolf boy," sneered Mistress Freeky as Sigmatic was tied to the pole. I'll bet you regret eating Mr. Fluffers now, don't you?"

Sigmatic struggled to speak, but the gag silenced him. Fred stepped forth, with a burning torch and a look of vengeance in her eyes. "Hope you like it hot, you lupine scum..."

The blaze lit immediately, and Sigmatic began to scream. The crowd watched with a morbid fascination as the doctor thrashed back and forth, unable to break his bonds and escape the deadly flames. They watched with anxious hearts, hoping that they had not guessed wrong.

Finally, it came. The air began to smell of burning hair, and Sigmatic's screams grew higher and higher in pitch. The sound of cracking bones mixed with the sound of burning skin, and Sigmatic's figure seemed to shift and grow as he thrashed. Razor sharp claws sprouted from his fingers, severing his bonds. Wolf Fenrir fell to the ground in front of the pyre, barely recognizable even as a werewolf. His skin was burned and scarred, his face was a ruined mess, and his back and shoulder were still ablaze. He let out a pained howl and lunged towards the village gates, hoping to make and escape.

Fenrir bounded past the shocked crowd, and had almost reached the village gates, when Triple Zero stepped up to block his path. Fenrir struck out with his clawed hand to kill the farmer, but Triple Zero was faster. The shovel swung around in a shining arc, landing a solid hit directly on Fenrir's throat. The werewolf fell to the ground: burning, in pain, and unable to breathe.

Triple Zero looked down as his once-neighbour dispassionately. "You shat on my flowers last night," he said quietly. Triple Zero drove the shovel blade through Fenrir's throat with great force, showering his feet in a spray of blackish blood. "I like my flowers."

Lynch Successful

Sigmatic has been lynched;  he was Wolf Fenrir.

It is now night. Wolf Xennas, please send me your kill.
Is it plugged in?

Freeky

:crankey:  Recycled death! I want a recount!