News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

fuck you utah legislature

Started by -Kel-, March 10, 2010, 04:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:44:41 PM
still not realizing that your question was answered in the original quoted post.

who's the smartguy now? :lol:

it's "smart guy"  :lulz:

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:43:31 PM
At least your little friend is smart enough to not respond to a criticism of someone's behavior on the forums with a string of spittle-flecked ad hominem attacks. How does it feel to be someone else's ineffective attack dog? I bet it's not even appreciated. So sad.

ECH,
still laughing at you. Like this ---> :lulz:

I didn't respond because I don't care about your opinion.  You hate everything and everyone, we get it.  Why don't you just nuke this board since you obviously don't derive any pleasure from it?  Oh, but then I guess you'd have to find some other community to shit all over instead.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 12, 2010, 08:49:20 PM
Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 08:43:31 PM
At least your little friend is smart enough to not respond to a criticism of someone's behavior on the forums with a string of spittle-flecked ad hominem attacks. How does it feel to be someone else's ineffective attack dog? I bet it's not even appreciated. So sad.

ECH,
still laughing at you. Like this ---> :lulz:

I didn't respond because I don't care about your opinion.  You hate everything and everyone, we get it.  Why don't you just nuke this board since you obviously don't derive any pleasure from it?  Oh, but then I guess you'd have to find some other community to shit all over instead.

Funny, I've made alot of pretty good friends and drinking buddies from this place. How many people from PD have wanted to have beers with you IRL?

This place is OK. It could be better, and I'm just doing my part to improve it by trying to keep the rodent population at bay.

ETA: and in all fairness, Badges, I might not like you that much but I have some measure of respect for you. you might be a passive-aggressive twunt sometimes, but you don't strike me as an idiot.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: -Kel- on March 12, 2010, 08:47:43 PM
still not realizing that your question was answered in the original quoted post.

it's "smart guy"  :lulz:

not for you. It's one word, "smartguy", sort of like "shityeah" or "fuckoff".

somebody who is actually smart = "smart guy".

somebody who is not, in fact, all that smart = "smartguy".

capisce?

ECH,
knows that resorting to criticism of grammar or spelling is a sure sign of being on the losing side of an argument

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 09:20:37 PM
Quote from: -Kel- on March 12, 2010, 08:47:43 PM

it's "smart guy"  :lulz:

not for you. It's one word, "smartguy", sort of like "shityeah" or "fuckoff".

somebody who is actually smart = "smart guy".

somebody who is not, in fact, all that smart = "smartguy".

capisce?

ECH,
knows that resorting to criticism of grammar or spelling is a sure sign of being on the losing side of an argument
are you fucking serious?!!?!? hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahah! it's smart guy, shit yeah, and fuck off. try to spin that has much as you want, cause that's just not true.

East Coast Hustle

You're either really that dumb, or you're pedantic to a fault.

:lol:

I'm gonna go with "both".

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 09:55:36 PM
You're either really that dumb, or you're pedantic to a fault.

:lol:

I'm gonna go with "both".

keep with the insults just cause im not recognizing your slang as words. You're the one being dumb and pedantic for taking the bait of someone trolling you for being an asshole over where someone lives.

you may have got me on one or two points. but you still sat here and had an internet argument.

East Coast Hustle

in other words...

I KNOW I'M RETARDED BUT, UHH, AT LEAST I GOT YOU TO CALL ME A RETARD!
\
:nigel:

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 10:15:40 PM
in other words...

I KNOW I'M RETARDED BUT, UHH, AT LEAST I GOT YOU TO CALL ME A RETARD!
\
:nigel:

yep that about sums it up. are you done being a bitch yet?

East Coast Hustle

I think accusations of bitchyness are traditionally leveled at the loser of such an argument. I'm not really the type to hound someone across the internets, but I will happily hound you here, in this thread, forever or until such time as you desist attempting such feeble swipes at me.

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 10:30:52 PM
I think accusations of bitchyness are traditionally leveled at the loser of such an argument. I'm not really the type to hound someone across the internets, but I will happily hound you here, in this thread, forever or until such time as you desist attempting such feeble swipes at me.

this coming from the person that came into this thread, just to take a shit on the content.

East Coast Hustle

you posted this in "Or Kill Me".

if you wanted it to be a fluff piece where everyone says "good job!" and gives you mittens, you were looking for "Apple Talk".

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 10:41:32 PM
you posted this in "Or Kill Me".

if you wanted it to be a fluff piece where everyone says "good job!" and gives you mittens, you were looking for "Apple Talk".
i put it in Or Kill me because it was a "Rant"
the only comments you have made are "huuur you live in utah, huurrrrrrr. badge sucks, you suck for being her friend. huuuurrr utah."

East Coast Hustle

you're improving. that actually made me chuckle out loud.

however, while OKM is for rants, it's for rants posted with the understanding that they are open to full-blown criticism and brutal honesty and no pulled punches is the way it's always been in OKM. I honestly can't imagine why anyone sane and progressive would choose to live in Utah and to support the kind of people that run that place with their money. Eventually, the majority of the money you put into the Utah economy is going to find its way into the hands of the LDS and its political cronies. It doesn't make sense to me, and even seems pretty counterproductive in terms of that decision being repeated on a larger social scale. So while I may just be standing over here going "DURR, UTAH, DURPA DURP!", that doesn't mean that what I'm saying is without point or merit.

-Kel-

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 12, 2010, 10:51:23 PM
you're improving. that actually made me chuckle out loud.

however, while OKM is for rants, it's for rants posted with the understanding that they are open to full-blown criticism and brutal honesty and no pulled punches is the way it's always been in OKM. I honestly can't imagine why anyone sane and progressive would choose to live in Utah and to support the kind of people that run that place with their money. Eventually, the majority of the money you put into the Utah economy is going to find its way into the hands of the LDS and its political cronies. It doesn't make sense to me, and even seems pretty counterproductive in terms of that decision being repeated on a larger social scale. So while I may just be standing over here going "DURR, UTAH, DURPA DURP!", that doesn't mean that what I'm saying is without point or merit.

well i didn't start playing the game of a fuck stick until you started being rude to badge and myself.

every state has its charms (cept. Nebraska  :lol:) and it's downfalls.