News:

It's not laughter if you're just going through the muscle movements you remember from the times you actually gave a fuck.

Main Menu

A FUCK SHIT STACK

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 13, 2010, 04:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 13, 2010, 06:13:29 PM
What Kai said.

I pondered whether to describe it, then decided that the title pretty much said it all. TSIA, as we used to say.

"Hey guys a funny rap song" really wouldn't have contributed much.

So this morning I wrote an essay that most of you guys won't be interested in because it's not about gaming, programming, or politics

What did Faust do this morning?

Oh. Same as always.

Wrote another rant this morning. Also, I've watched this video four times now. Totally worth the click.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 13, 2010, 06:13:29 PM
What Kai said.

I pondered whether to describe it, then decided that the title pretty much said it all. TSIA, as we used to say.

"Hey guys a funny rap song" really wouldn't have contributed much.

So this morning I wrote an essay that most of you guys won't be interested in because it's not about gaming, programming, or politics

What did Faust do this morning?

Oh. Same as always.
Yep, I won't be sharing what that is because I don't dribble every boring intricacy of my vapid life into a forum.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sorry your life is boring and vapid, Faust. :(
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 13, 2010, 07:57:37 PM
I'm sorry your life is boring and vapid, Faust. :(
Its not, I just beat up a flasher and rolled him down a hill. The personal stuff I read here is boring and vapid. But either way condolences on your link thread.

Kai

I just watched this again.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Jasper

Wanted to watch this earlier, couldn't because of a first-world problem, came back to it, and OMYGAWD!

I want more.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on March 13, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Yep, I won't be sharing what that is because I don't dribble every boring intricacy of my vapid life into a forum.

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 14, 2010, 01:47:13 AM

I'm sure that inconsistency more then makes up for you trying to defend your link thread by saying you had written some fabulous essay that no one will read.

As if three words makes that inconsistent when I called you on posting every uninteresting detail of your life.

fogukaup

reggie is great. I love his one diva hand with the fake nails and rings. I read or watched something where he said that his hand gives him  inspiration while he performs.  He went on tour in the fall but tickets were too much.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on March 14, 2010, 02:30:28 AM

I'm sure that inconsistency more then makes up for you trying to defend your link thread by saying you had written some fabulous essay that no one will read.

As if three words makes that inconsistent when I called you on posting every uninteresting detail of your life.

I am 99% sure I have never posted about pooping. Which is definitely an uninteresting detail of my life.

And hey, it was a pretty awesome link. Some links are just THAT awesome.

Like, fucking BAD-ASS awesome. Some links ride a Harley and pack an AK-47, but they never even need to pull that bad motherfucker out because they destroy everything in their path already simply by virtue of actually being that fucking awesome. Some links rape you in your sleep and you like it, even though you're a heterosexual man who has never thought of a link in that special way before.

Half the men and all the women here turned gay for this link, and you know it. Admit it, Faust; you want it. You want this link, bad. Just relax; I promise you'll enjoy it, baby. This link won't do you no wrong.

Faust

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 14, 2010, 02:41:54 AM

I am 99% sure I have never posted about pooping. Which is definitely an uninteresting detail of my life.

Like, fucking BAD-ASS awesome. Some links ride a Harley and pack an AK-47, but they never even need to pull that bad motherfucker out because they destroy everything in their path already simply by virtue of actually being that fucking awesome. Some links rape you in your sleep and you like it, even though you're a heterosexual man who has never thought of a link in that special way before.

Half the men and all the women here turned gay for this link, and you know it. Admit it, Faust; you want it. You want this link, bad. Just relax; I promise you'll enjoy it, baby. This link won't do you no wrong.
A link does nothing unless you click it, If I wanted a list of links to good stuff I'd be in the youtube thread or on digg.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 14, 2010, 02:41:54 AM

:mittens:
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

the last yatto

i pooped three times today
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Jasper

Quote from: Pēleus on March 14, 2010, 07:04:59 AM
i pooped three times today

Bigods!  You're a shit-machine!  What do you eat?

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit