News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

A FUCK SHIT STACK

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, March 13, 2010, 04:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rumckle

It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Dr. Paes

Iason Ouabache

:mittens:

I also like the concept of a woman!
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

E.O.T.

Quote from: Iason Ouabache on March 13, 2010, 05:50:31 AM
:mittens:

I also like the concept of a woman!

CUZ

i'm a ladeez man
"a good fight justifies any cause"

BADGE OF HONOR

I am glad I didn't look at this at work.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

bds

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Kai

That is a glorious thing.  :lulz:
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Triple Zero

Quote from: Faust on March 13, 2010, 03:20:01 PM
oh a link

apparently some people can smell if it's worth their time or something

would it kill the OP to just explain what it is that can be seen in the video so that other people know whether they are going to enjoy it and will want to spend (HOW MANY?!) minutes on it?

i mean, certainly, you'd do me a great pleasure that way.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kai

The link in the OP is the music video Fuck Shit Stack by Reggie Watts (4:38), an blatant, hilarious commentary on rap music.

But, I think pointing that out sorta ruins part of the surprise of thinking it was just another rap song and laughing when you finally realize what it is.
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

What Kai said.

I pondered whether to describe it, then decided that the title pretty much said it all. TSIA, as we used to say.

"Hey guys a funny rap song" really wouldn't have contributed much.

So this morning I wrote an essay that most of you guys won't be interested in because it's not about gaming, programming, or politics

What did Faust do this morning?

Oh. Same as always.

Pariah

Quote from: Faust on March 13, 2010, 03:20:01 PM
oh a link

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's not like you could've just you know clicked it. That could've wasted precious seconds of your time.
Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!