News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

notathing

dear PD,

I bet there are lots of kinks on here, so, I ask:

do you have any fetishes?  If so, please name and describe them.  or don't.  your choice.

(discussion open to real clinical fetishes and paraphilias and just little personal kinks and preferences.)

don't be too shy.

love,

lady grinning soul

NotPublished

Haha alright I'll bite  :lol:

I don't have any fetishes really but I will go crazy/do crazy things if I am lightly bitten around on the neck/shoulder ... actually anywhere.

I suppose I am kind of a masochist I do like a bit of pain.

But other than that nothing else ... I haven't had any action for awhile  :x
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Freeky

I like to bite/be bitten, spankings, BDSM (mostly just cuz of the fashion. BOOOOOOTS!!), and that's pretty much it as far as preferences go.

I'm willing to try quite a few things, also.

ETA: The whole master/slave thing is a total turn off, though. It's depressing for me.

Faust

• Women in stiletto heels with spurs on them, the longer the legs the better.
    • Girls with lots of piercings or tattoos (Goddamn I love them suicide girls)
    • Nazi SS Military uniforms, on her or myself
    • Big dumb pretty boys with big thumbs
    • Latex and power tools
    Seconding boots
Sleepless nights at the chateau

NotPublished

I DUNNO IF YOU COUNT THIS AS A FETISH BUT I LOVE SPOONING ALSO

... and underwear!

E.O.T.

FROM THE

early 1990's into early 2000's I worked the fetish scene back in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and (mostly) here in Portland, Oregon. Everything from security, performance and DJing. A lot of events were monthly mobile location settings, DJ'd several private events & also DJ'd regularly at a gay leather/ S&M bar for about 3 years, on and off.  Touring bars/ clubs in Germany and Holland I found fetish to be explored much more regularly at the gay bars, friday night at "Scheune" bar or "Tom's", in Berlin, was the equivalent to any "red hanky", "Master/ Slave" and "uniform" party all rolled into one. I learned quite a bit about the different things people were/ are into, some intrigued me, some eventually bored me and some i as yet just don't get. Although I still like girls in 8" heels and catwoman masks & guys in hot uniforms (or just well fitting leathers), that shit's ten miles from fetish, it's just hawt - what i discovered was that i myself don't actually have any real fetish at all.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

notathing

Quote from: NotPublished on March 18, 2010, 03:00:44 AM
    Haha alright I'll bite  :lol:
    But other than that nothing else ... I haven't had any action for awhile  :x

:horrormirth:

Quote from: Faust on March 18, 2010, 03:10:29 AM

• Nazi SS Military uniforms

:ECH:

Quote from: NotPublished on March 18, 2010, 03:10:53 AM
    I DUNNO IF YOU COUNT THIS AS A FETISH BUT I LOVE SPOONING ALSO

... and underwear!

what sort of underwear?

NotPublished

I dunno I just like those underwears that are sorta like mini-shorts .. Brievs or whatever their called.

Freeky

Boy shorts, if they'r eon girls. At least here they are.

Boxer briefs on boys.

Richter

Sports bras
    Active participation (I WISH I didn't have to specify this.)
    Ability to hold an intelligent chat (See above.)
    S/M or D/S if the mood strikes
    Comissar hats.
    Power Armor

Also relevant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGzhutyOMSk
    Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
    Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

sports bras?? lol i like that one.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

The only thing I like that approaches a "fetish" is to wake up and realize my morning wood is being, uh, utilized and has been since before I had awakened.
    P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

PeregrineBF

Hmm. Small breasts, small-medium hips, brunettes/redheads, light skin, long hair. The classic big-breasted blonde look is rather a turnoff for me. Also definitely not into the sadism bit, the idea of hurting someone I love is rather disgusting.

Nast

Quote from: PeregrineBF on March 18, 2010, 04:04:15 AM
    Also definitely not into the sadism bit, the idea of hurting someone I love is rather disgusting.

Yeah, this is how I've felt about the subject too.

A: OOH YEAH HARDER!

B: OH GOD I'M SO SORRY ARE YOU OKAY?
    "If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Freeky

Now hang on. There's a big difference, IMO, between sadism and getting a little rough.

Rough = bonus, sadism = GTFO my bed  :x