News:

We've got artists, scientists, scholars, pranksters, publishers, songwriters, and political activists.  We've subjected Discordia to scrutiny, torn it apart, and put it back together. We've written songs about it, we've got a stack of essays, and, to refer back to your quote above, we criticize the hell out of each other.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

So, just be the one person who isn't embarrassed.  Bonus points if you have a dialogue with yourself because nobody else will talk.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: dimo on March 19, 2010, 05:53:40 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 19, 2010, 04:38:12 PM

Also, I think that almost every serious answer in this thread could be covered with the sentence "Pretty much the same stuff everyone likes".

This is true, however, if I were to share this stuff with (most) people I know IRL, I'd be judged or people would just think that I'm kidding (maybe they choose to think I'm kidding, then they wouldn't have to register the facts that people are actualy into different things). So, yeah, while it all seems buisiness as usual here, it's nice to be able to have a place to discuss these things with more open minded people.

I mean, I'm taking a human sexuality course at school right now, with the hopes of good discussion and dialogue. But, those hopes all went out the window when I realized the whole class was either hard-core catholics or people too embarrased to actually talk about things.

So, cheers to LGS for bringing it up and getting a dialogue going.

I don't have a problem with discussions of sexuality, at all. I like sex. I was just liking the funny even more. Also, for most young people sex is still novelty enough that they like to be able to tell other people that they have had/are having/will have sex in the future, and what kind, while us dirty old fucks just snicker creepily and make facetious commentary.

IME this conversation happens over and over again. In time you, too, will be making jokes about wetsuits and snapping turtles when the subject "how kinky R U?" comes up. It's the modern equivalent of the Purity Test. Is that thing still around?

OMG it still exists!

http://www.puritytest.net/
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BADGE OF HONOR

Taking the 1000 question test, be back in 40
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Heh.  I think my score has finally hit a plateau somewhere in the 20s.

BADGE OF HONOR

Ooh this is giving me some good ideas.

LMNO

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 19, 2010, 06:13:46 PM
Ooh this is giving me some good ideas.

Which is itself a question on the test ("Have you ever taken a purity test with the intention of finding new things to do?").

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

That test cracks me up because it still uses terms like "necking".
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

They should have a button for "answer all questions on this page yes".

Doktor Howl

Blocked.  Will try at home later.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

Also, I think that almost every thread on this board could be covered with the sentence "Pretty much the same stuff everyone posts".

fixed with tongue in cheek

who cares if threads like this recur?

please lay off with the condescending "It's so cute when children talk about their genitals." vibe-- because I'm enjoying reading everybody's honest responses

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: E.O.T. on March 19, 2010, 04:49:58 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 19, 2010, 04:31:09 PM
I bet people think I was trying to do that, but I was being totally serious. 

I FIGURED THAT

your thing was, not being able to cum unless at least two separate news channels were being broadcast

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Cramulus on March 19, 2010, 06:35:58 PM

Also, I think that almost every thread on this board could be covered with the sentence "Pretty much the same stuff everyone posts".

please lay off with the condescending "It's so cute when children talk about their genitals." vibe-- because I'm enjoying reading everybody's honest responses

but it is cute. And some of us jaded old fucks are probably jealous that it's still a novelty for so many of you.

seriously, though, if this thread causes aini to spontaneously reappear I'll hold you responsible.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

BADGE OF HONOR

Man, I had a hell of a lot of "no, but I want to :(" answers...

edit: 49.2% if anyone cares.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on March 19, 2010, 06:35:58 PM

This, please :(

It's condescending to everybody who is either young and/or enjoying this thread.

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

Not to mention that if you use your imagination, it can be pretty hot.

LMNO
-all tingly "down there".