News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

Fetishes

Started by notathing, March 18, 2010, 02:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

I don't know why, but the series of questions about having sex in places/contraptions of the dead sounded really fun.

BADGE OF HONOR

Makes me wish I still had that funeral bier.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

That brings me back to my goth days...   :sniff:

Reminds of of Cemetery Man.
"You know, we have a fantastic Ossuary."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on March 19, 2010, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 19, 2010, 04:38:12 PM

Also, I think that almost every thread on this board could be covered with the sentence "Pretty much the same stuff everyone posts".

fixed with tongue in cheek

who cares if threads like this recur?

please lay off with the condescending "It's so cute when children talk about their genitals." vibe-- because I'm enjoying reading everybody's honest responses

Aini/Lysergic territory is kind of what I'm hoping to steer it away from. Because it was definitely going there, especially with a second thread about sex. Really, we don't already talk about it enough in every other thread?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Emerald City Hustle on March 19, 2010, 06:50:52 PM
Quote from: Cramulus on March 19, 2010, 06:35:58 PM
Quote from: Calamity Nigel on March 19, 2010, 04:38:12 PM

Also, I think that almost every thread on this board could be covered with the sentence "Pretty much the same stuff everyone posts".

fixed with tongue in cheek

who cares if threads like this recur?

please lay off with the condescending "It's so cute when children talk about their genitals." vibe-- because I'm enjoying reading everybody's honest responses

but it is cute. And some of us jaded old fucks are probably jealous that it's still a novelty for so many of you.

seriously, though, if this thread causes aini to spontaneously reappear I'll hold you responsible.

A bit of this, too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

she appears in chat already the rest of you deserve her too.

also nigel, you have a sex life thread all to your self, let the other people play a bit.

BADGE OF HONOR

To be fair, she appears in IRC, babbles about her life, then quits when everyone fails to be interested.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Doktor Howl

Who?  Because we all kind of do that.

If you're talking about LGS, I like her.
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:35:47 PM

No, aini.  I like LGS too.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 19, 2010, 07:47:12 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 19, 2010, 07:35:47 PM

No, aini.  I like LGS too.

Oh, my bad.

Since I learned Aini is actually male, I think of "her" as "him".
Molon Lube

BADGE OF HONOR

Really?  I did not know/care.

BADGE OF HONOR

But anyway, this thread is about being freaky, not people who are annoying!  I decided I really need to find me a masochistic foot fetishist with a penchant for housework.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 19, 2010, 07:49:06 PM
Really?  I did not know/care.

I now know, but I still don't care.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on March 19, 2010, 07:52:10 PM
But anyway, this thread is about being freaky, not people who are annoying!  I decided I really need to find me a masochistic foot fetishist with a penchant for housework.

Quite right.  My bad.
Molon Lube