News:

Testamonial:  "My god, you people are depressing."

Main Menu

another sexythread about sex [edited]

Started by notathing, March 19, 2010, 02:27:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how do you identify sexually?  read all options before clicking please.

totally straight
15 (28.3%)
mostly straight
14 (26.4%)
bisexual, ok.
3 (5.7%)
mostly gay
1 (1.9%)
totally gay
2 (3.8%)
asexual
1 (1.9%)
i don't care--I'll fuck anything
2 (3.8%)
i don't care--i like people solely for who they are
4 (7.5%)
i just don't care.
4 (7.5%)
don't know
1 (1.9%)
maybe
1 (1.9%)
i dont do labels, faggot.
5 (9.4%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Requia ☣

Thats a shame really.  You could do a lot of damage if you found another cornish man.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Chairman Risus

Quote from: Cramulus on March 19, 2010, 12:53:48 PM
as for me, I don't identify with any of those categories. I find that my sexual alignment shifts over time, and sometimes fixates on things other than gender.

Like the strength of one's ballpipe.

(link added for the ignorant)

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on March 19, 2010, 02:45:56 PM
Thats a shame really.  You could do a lot of damage if you found another cornish man.

It is what it is.
Molon Lube

Juana

Mostly straight. I generally prefer men, but my attraction to women fluctuated anywhere from about 60% to non-existent.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 19, 2010, 11:08:21 AM
Though considering my wife is in week 39 of the 40 week pregnancy....kind of have to cut her some slack.  Though, it was kind of funny.  When she was asking the doctor about what she could do to speed things up, the doc told her to have sex.  So we had a sudden uptick in activity the past week.  But, at this point in a pregnancy, sex becomes a game of tetris mixed with a game of twister.  And I'll leave it at that....

Doggie. A++.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

notathing

I find that my sexual alignment shifts over time, and sometimes fixates on things other than gender.

i know what you mean, man.  it's odd.

notathing

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on March 19, 2010, 11:08:21 AM
Though considering my wife is in week 39 of the 40 week pregnancy....kind of have to cut her some slack.  Though, it was kind of funny.  When she was asking the doctor about what she could do to speed things up, the doc told her to have sex.  So we had a sudden uptick in activity the past week.  But, at this point in a pregnancy, sex becomes a game of tetris mixed with a game of twister.  And I'll leave it at that....

:boot: :boot: :boot:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

as for me, I don't identify with any of those categories. I find that my sexual alignment shifts over time, and sometimes fixates on things other than gender.

HOMOSEXUAL RAPER OF GOATS!
  \
:hashishim:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mourning Star

E.O.T.

"a good fight justifies any cause"

PeregrineBF

Quote from: Mourning Star on March 20, 2010, 04:11:22 AM
FUCK!

Ballpipe....ow....

why?

Someone confused "balls of steel" with "balls crushed by steel". It's an easy mistake to make.

Lord Quantum

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and hit you with the assassin dude.

I was gonna click totally straight, but then I saw asexual and I was all like "Argh! Does celibacy count as asexual?"
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

PeregrineBF

Quote from: Lord Quantum on March 20, 2010, 07:59:14 AM

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and hit you with the assassin dude.

I was gonna click totally straight, but then I saw asexual and I was all like "Argh! Does celibacy count as asexual?"

No. Asexuality is not having any sexual attraction, celibacy is choosing not to have sex, regardless of if you feel attraction or not.