News:

"At the teaparties they only dunked bags into cups of water...because they didn't want to break the law. And that just about sums up America's revolutionary spirit."

Main Menu

The Shame Thread.

Started by Richter, March 24, 2010, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'M SMOKING THE DEVIL WEED AND IT'S ONLY 11AM.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

A PSYCHOPATIC MOTHER DANCING INTERRACIALLY AFTER KILLING THEIR HUSBAND WEARING CHA-CHA HEELS MOTORCYCLE-RIDIN' IRONICALLY DEVOID PHOTORGRAPHIC OYSTER-SLURPIN' SHAME.

Jenne

Quote from: LMNO on March 30, 2010, 07:16:35 PM
A PSYCHOPATIC MOTHER DANCING INTERRACIALLY AFTER KILLING THEIR HUSBAND WEARING CHA-CHA HEELS MOTORCYCLE-RIDIN' IRONICALLY DEVOID PHOTORGRAPHIC OYSTER-SLURPIN' SHAME.

and the crowd roared for more!

Richter

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 25, 2010, 03:17:40 AM
Quote from: Richter on March 25, 2010, 03:15:19 AM
I BECOME A MORON IN THE PRESENCE OF CUTE REDHEADS.

I BECOME A MORON

Seriously still one of my favorite new sayings.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Brotep

WHEN I DON'T WANT TO GO SOMEWHERE, INSTEAD OF MANNING IT UP AND DECIDING ON THE SPOT I PROCRASTINATE SUCH THAT IT IS NO LONGER FEASIBLE TO ATTEND BECAUSE BY THE TIME I ARRIVED I WOULD BE REALLY LATE

Jasper

I AM A JANITOR. 

A JANITOR

Freeky

RATHER THAN JUST CLEAN MY FUCKING GLASSES SO I CAN SEE, I WOULD RATHER TRY TO PEER THROUGH AND AROUND THE VARIOUS SPOTS ON THEM.

Richter

I OPENLY ADMIT TO BEING OK WITH POSSESSING DEAD THINGS.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Payne

I AM ALL THESE THINGS AND MANY MORE FOR I AM THE MOTHERFUCKING MESSIAH OF SHAME.

Freeky

I KIND OF LIKE NINE INCH NAILS.

LMNO

Suu

I flirt too much. Even if I mean nothing by it. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."