News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

YUOR APPLESAUCE IS MADE OF CORN!

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, March 25, 2010, 05:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

Fuck yeah it is.

You know what else is natural?  Arsenic.

Richter

America doesn't have a breadbaset anymore, its a cornhole now.  
Fuck amber waves of grain, we have low cost, subsidized processed sweetener that will FUCKING KILL YOU.
We need to put all the corn somewhere.  Gift from the gods and all.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

What we really need is more subsidies for corn.

Cain

Or to start making corn from other products.  So you can use more corn to make other stuff.

The department of agriculture says they want to offer you a job.

Richter

Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Cain

Phase 2, will be even better.  That's where we start making corn out of products made originally out of corn, before being turned into Applesauce and crap.

It's like a giant pyramid scheme, OF CORN!

Sir Squid Diddimus

Richter

Quote from: Cain on March 25, 2010, 05:47:11 PM
Phase 2, will be even better.  That's where we start making corn out of products made originally out of corn, before being turned into Applesauce and crap.

Biodegradable corn plastic wrapping for foods, which make a delicious soup stock when allowed to spoil JUST a bit. 

They WILL sell us trash juice, and they will charge.

Freeky

Quote from: Richter on March 25, 2010, 05:55:17 PM

Biodegradable corn plastic wrapping for foods, which make a delicious soup stock when allowed to spoil JUST a bit. 

UGH! OMG UGHUGHUGHUGHUGH!!!!!!!!!  :x :horrormirth: :x

East Coast Hustle

you just accurately described most of American between the Missouri River and the Appalachians.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jasper

Now I kind of want to find out how to do that.  You know, take normal, healthy corn, turn it into refined matter, then transmute it into I dunno unhealthy corn that tastes better than real corn and gives you gout.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Richter on March 25, 2010, 05:55:17 PM

:vom:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Somebody scoop that up! We can make it into CORN!