I penned the suckiest movie ever - sorry! By J.D. SHAPIRO

Started by Telarus, March 30, 2010, 07:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

'Battlefield Earth' writer J.D. Shapiro (Men in Tights, etc, etc) tell us why his penis lead him to collaborate with Scientologists. Great read for his humor and insights into working with the Scientologists.

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/movies/penned_the_suckiest_movie_ever_sorry_MdXedZpTMWJmfpw80Xc7aO/0
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Suu

A few days after this article was released, JD Shapiro was found dead in his home from an apparent "suicide".
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Jasper

I can not find anything to substantiate that claim, so I'm guessing/hoping Suu is being jocular.

Funny article though.

President Television

Quote from: Suu on March 30, 2010, 08:52:52 PM
A few days after this article was released, JD Shapiro was found dead in his home from an apparent "suicide".

Apparent? This is Battlefield Earth we're talking about.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Telarus

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 30, 2010, 10:05:52 PM
I can not find anything to substantiate that claim, so I'm guessing/hoping Suu is being jocular.

Funny article though.

:lol:
Telarus, KSC,

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

AFK

I'm sure it was a sucky movie, but he needs to take it easy on himself.  Unless he is also responsible for Waterworld, Gigli, and Blankman. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

"You're supposed to reach an 'End Point.' I never did, but I was bored so I told them I had a vision of L. Ron. They said, 'What did he say?' 'Pull my finger,' was my response. They said I was done."

:lulz:

Jasper

Quote from: Telarus on March 30, 2010, 10:24:43 PM
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 30, 2010, 10:05:52 PM

Funny article though.

:lol:

Sigmatic,
average human with moments of chat-bot