News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Never Trust a Canadian on the Internet

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, April 04, 2011, 07:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Hoopla on April 04, 2011, 08:18:06 PM
The original was pulled, but many copy cats re-posted.

Then it was probably a smear campaign from the Left.

This sort of thing actually happens BTW, but usually the people posting the astroturf are paid employees of media companies.

The fact that it's happening is usually kept secret, only discussed on intra-office email. The recent leak of HB Gary emails gave us proof that political parties (as well as the government) actually hire these companies for these purposes. They even have specialized "Persona Management Software", aka something that helps you keep track of your alts, which proxies they use, accounts and their cookies, etc.

(I'll post more about this on O:MF in a moment, had a post cooking about this for a few weeks, nearly forgot :) )
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 05, 2011, 08:53:21 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on April 04, 2011, 08:18:06 PM
The original was pulled, but many copy cats re-posted.

Then it was probably a smear campaign from the Left.

This sort of thing actually happens BTW, but usually the people posting the astroturf are paid employees of media companies.

The fact that it's happening is usually kept secret, only discussed on intra-office email. The recent leak of HB Gary emails gave us proof that political parties (as well as the government) actually hire these companies for these purposes. They even have specialized "Persona Management Software", aka something that helps you keep track of your alts, which proxies they use, accounts and their cookies, etc.

(I'll post more about this on O:MF in a moment, had a post cooking about this for a few weeks, nearly forgot :) )

Id love to get ahold of that Persona Management Software.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.