News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Hello h-town

Started by h-town, April 09, 2010, 09:29:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h-town

I've been off and on finding myself coming back to look at this site over the years, much like a lot of people I imagine (over the years.) While I do enjoy the often brutal honesty and mostly hilarious posts/replies I've read in the past from all you, I've never bothered to register a user name because I couldn't find a good enough reason to involve myself with you guys who seem to be doing pretty okay without me so far.

I have been finding myself looking around here more often lately and I don't usually like to think of myself as a creepy lurker so I decided to go ahead and let it be known there is some guy checking your shit out. I don't have any bad intentions and maybe I don't necessarily have any good intentions either towards what goes on here but I am mildly fascinated and definitely entertained nonetheless.

Just wanted to say hello and that I'll do my best to not spam you all with lame bullshit.

PS: if there is a proper place to make introductions I couldn't find it so.. apologies all round!

Cramulus

hey h-town, welcome (back) to peedy

feel free to chime in now and then!

Payne

H-town has obviously not been here for that long, then, if he can't even see the introductions thread.

h-town

I could have sworn I saw one.. But I do have a few drinks in me truth be told  :wink:

Elder Iptuous

you waited till you had a fifth under your belt to introduce yourself?

Payne

h-town

Quote from: Iptuous on April 09, 2010, 09:46:44 PM
you waited till you had a fifth under your belt to introduce yourself?

More like a seventh, and I'm not quite sure "waited" is the correct word.

Richter

Welcome!  Always good to have another person posting!

I agree with Payne.  In the bad old days I wouldn't even log on with out 4 shots of espresso or a glass of whiskey.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Darth Cupcake

Quote from: Richter on April 09, 2010, 09:56:07 PM

I agree with Payne.  In the bad old days I wouldn't even log on with out 4 shots of espresso or a glass of whiskey.

These days it's six shots of espresso poured into a pint glass of whiskey.
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Richter

Quote from: Darth Cupcake on April 09, 2010, 09:58:49 PM
Quote from: Richter on April 09, 2010, 09:56:07 PM

These days it's six shots of espresso poured into a pint glass of whiskey.

Almost. :lulz:

I have combined the arts of cold brewed coffee with the vodka.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Faust

Quote from: Payne on April 09, 2010, 09:34:11 PM
H-town has obviously not been here for that long, then, if he can't even see the introductions thread.

Tis a fine introduction none the less.
Um... welcome aboard.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Expect no mercy noob.

Now here's a picture of a giant rabbit:

P.S. In all fairness introduction is like 7th word in the introduction thread. I don't know about you, but if a thread has more than 3 words in the title I don't bother reading it. I, for one, identify with this poster.

LMNO

Hey there. 

Nice intro.

I guess it's too late to warn you, but now that you registered, you will never leave.  Ever.  They all come back, eventually.

h-town

Thank you for all the warm salutations and way cool bunny picture