News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Nigel's possibly slightly less stupid love life

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 16, 2010, 06:41:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In non-glamour-shots he kind of looks like a geeky professor.

I like it.

Also, why is EVERY picture of him grainy and dark?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

in this case, because of the backlight of the windows, causing the camera to underexpose. but never mind that :)

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 28, 2010, 09:46:10 PM
I have been granted knowledge of "The Plan".

On the evening of Sunday, May 30th, Mr. Salt "Language" McDade and Ms. Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck will celebrate six weeks of proper courtship by dressing in fancy clothing, going out to a nice dinner, and posting flyers announcing their impending kiss, which will take place upon the stroke of midnight at an as-yet undisclosed destination which is known only to be "a high place". The kiss will take place after consuming an entire bottle of wine, to the accompaniment of a soundtrack preselected by Mr. McDade.

:mittens: to mr Language! that guy is SERIOUS about being romantic!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 29, 2010, 09:56:12 PM
in this case, because of the backlight of the windows, causing the camera to underexpose. but never mind that :)

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 28, 2010, 09:46:10 PM
I have been granted knowledge of "The Plan".

On the evening of Sunday, May 30th, Mr. Salt "Language" McDade and Ms. Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck will celebrate six weeks of proper courtship by dressing in fancy clothing, going out to a nice dinner, and posting flyers announcing their impending kiss, which will take place upon the stroke of midnight at an as-yet undisclosed destination which is known only to be "a high place". The kiss will take place after consuming an entire bottle of wine, to the accompaniment of a soundtrack preselected by Mr. McDade.

:mittens: to mr Language! that guy is SERIOUS about being romantic!

Yeah, he really really is. :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 29, 2010, 09:41:03 PM
In non-glamour-shots he kind of looks like a geeky professor.

I like it.

Also, why is EVERY picture of him grainy and dark?

BUENO!!!

:lulz: Kidding.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The day began with an hourly countdown until midnight. I made the flyers (SICKENINGLY twee!) and went to his house to meet him, then we went to Hawthorne to staple posters to poles. At one point we went into Fred Meyer for a bottle of wine, and I gave the cashier a flyer, which started a dialogue wherein she asked obvious questions, like "Wait, you've been dating for six weeks and you still haven't kissed? Do you WANT to kiss? Why haven't you done it yet?"

Then, he took me to Portland City Grill, where they assumed that "first kiss" meant "anniversary of first kiss", and brought us a little puff pastry dessert as congratulations. Then we went to Pix, and had a framboise float and a chocolate stout float. THEN, up to the Grotto, which we snuck into via a gap in the fence, found a not-too-wet log to sit on, and waited like nervous teenagers until midnight.

It was a nice kiss, is all I'll say about that.

Then we opened the wine and drank and talked and made out until about 2:40, crept out, and went to my house where we cuddled (in pajamas!) until we fell asleep. In the morning, he realized that his phone was missing so we went back to the Grotto, and then, driving around the back, found an amazing, AMAZING place with rocks and cliffs and a cave. We're going to go back when the weather warms up a bit!

Then we went and had sausages at Old Country Sausage, and I took him home. Whew! I'm so tired. But it was the best date I've EVER had.   

Freeky

Rev. Dr. Narot

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 01, 2010, 12:23:22 AM
The day began with an hourly countdown until midnight. I made the flyers (SICKENINGLY twee!) and went to his house to meet him, then we went to Hawthorne to staple posters to poles. At one point we went into Fred Meyer for a bottle of wine, and I gave the cashier a flyer, which started a dialogue wherein she asked obvious questions, like "Wait, you've been dating for six weeks and you still haven't kissed? Do you WANT to kiss? Why haven't you done it yet?"

Then, he took me to Portland City Grill, where they assumed that "first kiss" meant "anniversary of first kiss", and brought us a little puff pastry dessert as congratulations. Then we went to Pix, and had a framboise float and a chocolate stout float. THEN, up to the Grotto, which we snuck into via a gap in the fence, found a not-too-wet log to sit on, and waited like nervous teenagers until midnight.

It was a nice kiss, is all I'll say about that.

Then we opened the wine and drank and talked and made out until about 2:40, crept out, and went to my house where we cuddled (in pajamas!) until we fell asleep. In the morning, he realized that his phone was missing so we went back to the Grotto, and then, driving around the back, found an amazing, AMAZING place with rocks and cliffs and a cave. We're going to go back when the weather warms up a bit!

Then we went and had sausages at Old Country Sausage, and I took him home. Whew! I'm so tired. But it was the best date I've EVER had.   

You know? That would be like the best fucking date evar. I'll die a happy man if I end up on a date half that good :)
"The only person I hate more than you, is myself, asshole."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It WAS the best date EVAR. I've been on a lot of dates, and that one was hands-down the most epically awesome date I've ever been on.

Jasper

Totally stealing that date idea.

Dude is a romance guru.

Adios

Now I wonder what is going to happen on teh secks date!

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Hawk on June 03, 2010, 11:22:21 AM

Probably something like being taken up in one of those private low-orbit space flight crafts, then being ejected and making love while falling to Earth in a giant reinforced Zorb ball.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on June 03, 2010, 03:38:14 PM

Probably something like being taken up in one of those private low-orbit space flight crafts, then being ejected and making love while falling to Earth in a giant reinforced Zorb ball.

Goddamn, I kind of hope so! But I bet that whatever he comes up with will be WAY weirder than anything any of us mere mortals can think up... he IS from Tucson, after all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Tonight we went to see Mark Growden and hang out with FBF, who is the person who introduced us (she's been trying for over two years to get us together) and then I got to show my T-shirt to Mark Growden, who shook my hand several times. That was rather lovely.

Freeky

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 04, 2010, 11:12:43 AM
Quote from: Cainad on June 03, 2010, 03:38:14 PM

Goddamn, I kind of hope so! But I bet that whatever he comes up with will be WAY weirder than anything any of us mere mortals can think up... he IS from Tucson, after all.

Even other Tucsonans wouldn't be able to guess. It's to do with his Mark of Tucson, nobody's is the same.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I made out with Mario last night.

Strangely, I feel completely fine about it, and it's not at all infringing on the ridiculous amount of time I spend thinking about Salt.