News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

PlayboyGASM

Started by Lord Quantum, April 16, 2010, 10:31:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

for the photo, picture of their dog or other pet, perhaps?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Telarus

hxxp://pseudoccultmedia.blogspot.com/2008/05/stephen-colbert-33rd-degree-freemason.html?showComment=1273472899258#c5245718069584794448

Eric Simon Burke said...

Stephen Colbert is in fact an inducted member of the Bavarian Illuminati. He formally accepted their coded invitations on February 28th, 2008 (check about 40 second in). At that point he became the 'Third Outer Head of the Bavarian Illuminati' [the previous third out head died about a year previous... I will not speculate publicly whom that was]
   Link to initiation ->
   http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/156749/february-28-2008/richard-brookhiser

I really can't tell you how I got this information. During the same week, Jon Stewart admits on air during one of the inter-show bumps w/ Colbert that some-one accused him of practicing 'black magick'. This was due to repeated letters sent to the Daily show office inviting Jon to join the "The Erisian Society & Smoking Club", apparently a parallel recruitment effort using some of Wilson's memes (you don't think the Illuminati wouldn't co-opt RAW's work?!?!?! really?!?!).

More info here: http://www.pravenue.com/newsletter.asp?article=534
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Lord Quantum

For future reference, here's Playboy's email address

letters@playboy.com

and their mailing address

730 Fifth Avenue
New York, New York 10019

I'm gonna hand write Nurse Rhizome's letter (see page 2) later on today and send it out tomorrow as Barry Stratton. Or maybe I'll send it today, I don't know if the mail has run already.
Quote from: Cain on March 28, 2010, 09:44:45 PM
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

Quote from: Requia ☣ on September 28, 2008, 02:09:45 AM

Lets try it on an even simpler level:

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Conclusion: God hates physicists.

GASMs - PosterGASM (Calvinball edition), AbbyGASM

Pirate Pass Off Scorecard (5)

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fucking excellent!

I am working on LMNO's project right now so I won't have much time for letter-writing in the next week or two, but after that I'll work on it.

A thought; hand-writing could become a problem when the handwriting from different parts of the country, same name, doesn't match.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

What telarus is doing with the commenting-on-blog-entries is a good idea.

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Lord Quantum

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on May 13, 2010, 01:07:03 AM
Fucking excellent!

I am working on LMNO's project right now so I won't have much time for letter-writing in the next week or two, but after that I'll work on it.

A thought; hand-writing could become a problem when the handwriting from different parts of the country, same name, doesn't match.

Aww crap. I didn't even think of that. Maybe it could add to the mystery  :)? No? Ok, then, in that case, it looks like I've just designated myself as "Barry Stratton". I'm going to be moving soon though, so an address change is inevitable. If there's anyone else that wants to handwrite, they can be "Eric S. Burke". Other than that, I guess we'll just set up email accounts to email Playboy. I'm sure barrystratton@yahoo.com isn't taken (etc).
Fuck it.  I'm going to get ordained as a Catholic priest and start robbing banks and mugging people.  I mean, apparently, you can be excused any crime if you're in with the Big V.

1) There is a minimum energy/mass things can have, everything can be measured in a multiple of this minimum.

2) Objects at this size, or close to it, don't have an exact position or velocity, so they look like waves in most experiments.

3) If you try to measure the location, they act more like particles, just to fuck with you, but the velocity gets more uncertain, also just to fuck with you.

Hoser McRhizzy

LQ - love that you handwrote (it's a word now) that letter and got this started.  That, and Telarus' blog comments make me want to get more involved.  This went from being lulzy to fucking awesome while I was away. 

Could be wrong, but I don't think the handwriting poses that big a problem.  If consistency's an issue, everyone else sending BS letters types or prints (as it's not a blitz, paper letters seem better somehow), and whenever you feel like it, you write one up.  Would that work?  Writing from all over the place was part of the plan.  Hef'll get a few from kanukistan at least. 

Still, I have to ask - Is there a reason Hef's the target?  It's funny *and* I still don't get it.
It feels unreal because it's trickling up.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nurse Rhizome on May 14, 2010, 11:14:07 PM
LQ - love that you handwrote (it's a word now) that letter and got this started.  That, and Telarus' blog comments make me want to get more involved.  This went from being lulzy to fucking awesome while I was away. 

Could be wrong, but I don't think the handwriting poses that big a problem.  If consistency's an issue, everyone else sending BS letters types or prints (as it's not a blitz, paper letters seem better somehow), and whenever you feel like it, you write one up.  Would that work?  Writing from all over the place was part of the plan.  Hef'll get a few from kanukistan at least. 

Still, I have to ask - Is there a reason Hef's the target?  It's funny *and* I still don't get it.

I'm guessing that PB would be more likely to publish letters like this. That and Hef is basically a celebrity, as opposed to other magazine owners. As far as the handwriting goes, would it be possible to mask that by using capitalized block letters? Might have a cool sort of effect to it, especially if they're all caps but the size of lower case
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Telarus

Quote from: Nurse Rhizome on May 14, 2010, 11:14:07 PM

Glad I inspired you, Nurse Rhizome. I think Hef was targeted because at the time R.A.W. and Robert Shea wrote the Illuminatus! trilogy, they wre working as editors for the "letters to the editor" column and started getting letters about the Illuminati. After a while they had such a collection of genuine American Conspiracy surrealism that they wrote a book about it (including their friends' characters of Omar and Malaclypse).
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Telarus on May 16, 2010, 09:31:46 PM
Glad I inspired you, Nurse Rhizome. I think Hef was targeted because at the time R.A.W. and Robert Shea wrote the Illuminatus! trilogy, they wre working as editors for the "letters to the editor" column and started getting letters about the Illuminati. After a while they had such a collection of genuine American Conspiracy surrealism that they wrote a book about it (including their friends' characters of Omar and Malaclypse).

That's... just...

:fap:

I only know the little I've read in the past few months here, and know *nothing* about the trilogy writers (blasphemous noob).  Thank you for that!  Just made this a hell of a lot more interesting.

It's like we're part of history... 
   \
:hippie:

@ Twid - I was thinking the same thing you were (re. celebrity stuff).  Add that onto the general WTFedness of "Oh God!  The evils I have seen... Hef needs to know about this right away!" -- that was enough for me, too.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nurse Rhizome on May 17, 2010, 04:49:42 AM
Quote from: Telarus on May 16, 2010, 09:31:46 PM

That's... just...

:fap:

I only know the little I've read in the past few months here, and know *nothing* about the trilogy writers (blasphemous noob).  Thank you for that!  Just made this a hell of a lot more interesting.

It's like we're part of history... 
   \
:hippie:

@ Twid - I was thinking the same thing you were (re. celebrity stuff).  Add that onto the general WTFedness of "Oh God!  The evils I have seen... Hef needs to know about this right away!" -- that was enough for me, too.

It is really funny when you think about it that way too. Has the sort of implication that these characters think that Hef can actually do something about it. This looks like a job for Hugh Hefner! Activate the Bunny Signal!
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I made that "Erisian Society & Smoking Club" letterhead mentioned in Telarus' post.

If anyone would like to use it for this project I can post a link to it.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Lord Quantum

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on May 17, 2010, 07:50:04 AM
I made that "Erisian Society & Smoking Club" letterhead mentioned in Telarus' post.

If anyone would like to use it for this project I can post a link to it.

Yes! Post it!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Hoser McRhizzy

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on May 17, 2010, 07:33:59 AM
It is really funny when you think about it that way too. Has the sort of implication that these characters think that Hef can actually do something about it. This looks like a job for Hugh Hefner! Activate the Bunny Signal!

:lulz: