News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

Our illustrious governor has abolished Child Protective Services.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/01/14/jan-brewer-dissolves-cps/

Not that I entirely disagree with this, after all they did fail to investigate 6,000 reports of possible child abuse. Can't tell yet if this makes sense or of it's a baby vs. bathwater situation.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: V3X on January 15, 2014, 05:48:59 AM

Not that I entirely disagree with this, after all they did fail to investigate 6,000 reports of possible child abuse. Can't tell yet if this makes sense or of it's a baby vs. bathwater situation.

Everybody hates CPS, they yank kids from some people for the stupidest nit-picky shit while letting other people beat theirs to death, but this looks like the REALLY REALLY wrong way to fix that. 

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 15, 2014, 06:54:46 AM

Everybody hates CPS, they yank kids from some people for the stupidest nit-picky shit while letting other people beat theirs to death, but this looks like the REALLY REALLY wrong way to fix that.
This sounds like complete overkill. I approve.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: :regret: on January 15, 2014, 12:18:03 PM

Arizona is interesting, like watching building demolition or volcano eruptions. I can see why Roger loves it so.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on January 15, 2014, 07:15:52 PM
Quote from: :regret: on January 15, 2014, 12:18:03 PM

Arizona is interesting, like watching building demolition or volcano eruptions. I can see why Roger loves it so.  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Arizona explains to you, in no uncertain terms, the relationship between entropy and yourself.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LMNO

I preferred it when everything was on fire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 21, 2014, 08:56:33 PM
I preferred it when everything was on fire.

It is.  South of Casa Grande.

Everything to the South of Casa Grande is weird, unruly, some might even say unnatural.

Everything North of Casa Grande is fucking evil.

LMNO

They don't call it "The Big House" for nothing.

...It should be plainly obvious I have no idea what I'm talking about.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 21, 2014, 09:04:38 PM
They don't call it "The Big House" for nothing.

...It should be plainly obvious I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Casa Grande is a flyspeck excuse for a city that is on I-10, roughly halfway between Phoenix and Tucson.  We in the South consider it North, and those in Phoenix consider it South.  We all hate Casa Grande, almost as much as we (Tucson & Phoenix) hate each other...And Casa Grande hates us back.

The only good thing to be said about Casa Grande is the ostrich farm, from which ostriches occasionally escape.  The vegetation here doesn't agree with them, and they go berserk for 1-4 weeks before dying.  But before they die, they are basically velociraptors on crack.  No humans have been killed by one, though, a fact which bitterly disappoints me.

LMNO

That is far cooler than it has any right to be.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on January 21, 2014, 09:24:14 PM
That is far cooler than it has any right to be.

It's Arizona.  It's lethal in every way you can think of, but also cool. 

The Good Reverend Roger