News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

So guys...... Hows it been?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 28, 2010, 05:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theCalmpsychopath

I Haven't signed in here for quite a while now, and was just wondering how the threads have been
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

Chairman Risus

Quote from: theCalmpsychopath on April 28, 2010, 05:18:17 AM
I Haven't signed in here for quite a while now, and was just wondering how the threads have been

Are you looking for the discordians? They all left about a month and five days ago.

Remington

Quote from: Risus on April 28, 2010, 05:30:44 AM

Are you looking for the discordians? They all left about a month and five days ago.
Only us heretics left now.
Is it plugged in?

theCalmpsychopath

Quote from: Remington on April 28, 2010, 05:31:33 AM

Only us heretics left now.
sounds like it was a fun ordeal
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

BadBeast

I think there may still be one left in "So Kill Me", (But you didn't hear that from me)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

And TGRR died.  The cunt.
Molon Lube

AFK

The threads have been a-frayed, very, very a-frayed.

Welcome Back!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Cramulus

Hey Calm Psycho!~ welcome back!

you know how it goes, some win, some fail, some suck, some win.

in particular, you should seek out the Spider project (LMNO has a link)

& the Apple Talk dialogues