News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

So guys...... Hows it been?

Started by theCalmpsychopath, April 28, 2010, 05:18:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theCalmpsychopath

I Haven't signed in here for quite a while now, and was just wondering how the threads have been
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

Chairman Risus

Quote from: theCalmpsychopath on April 28, 2010, 05:18:17 AM
I Haven't signed in here for quite a while now, and was just wondering how the threads have been

Are you looking for the discordians? They all left about a month and five days ago.

Remington

Quote from: Risus on April 28, 2010, 05:30:44 AM

Are you looking for the discordians? They all left about a month and five days ago.
Only us heretics left now.
Is it plugged in?

theCalmpsychopath

Quote from: Remington on April 28, 2010, 05:31:33 AM

Only us heretics left now.
sounds like it was a fun ordeal
the human brain is like a grizzly bear with a midget on the back trying to control it

BadBeast

I think there may still be one left in "So Kill Me", (But you didn't hear that from me)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Doktor Howl

And TGRR died.  The cunt.
Molon Lube

AFK

The threads have been a-frayed, very, very a-frayed.

Welcome Back!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Cramulus

Hey Calm Psycho!~ welcome back!

you know how it goes, some win, some fail, some suck, some win.

in particular, you should seek out the Spider project (LMNO has a link)

& the Apple Talk dialogues