News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

How Richard Pryor Gave Pam Grier a Cocaine-Encrusted Vagina

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, May 02, 2010, 12:16:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

In Pam Grier's new memoir Foxy: My Life in Three Acts (which is now a must-buy), she recounts  how a conversation with her doctor led to her breakup with Richard Pryor. Stars, they are not just like us:

He said, "Pam, I want to tell you about an epidemic that's prevalent in Beverly Hills right now. It's a buildup of cocaine residue around the cervix and in the vagina. You have it. Are you doing drugs?"

"No," I said, astonished.

"Well, it's really dangerous," he went on. "Is your partner putting cocaine on his penis to sustain his erection?"

"No," I said, "not that I know of. It's not like he has a pile of cocaine next to the bed and he dips his penis in it before we have sex." I had a nauseating flash of one of Richard's famous lines: Even my dick has a cocaine jones.

"Are you sure he isn't doing it in the bathroom before he comes to bed?" the doctor asked.

"That's a possibility," I said. "You know, I am dating Richard Pryor."

"Oh, my God," he said. "We have a serious problem here. If he's not putting it on his skin directly, then it's worse because the coke is in his seminal fluid."

http://www.movieline.com/2010/04/how-richard-pryor-gave-pam-grier-a-cocaine-encrusted-vagina.php

:lulz:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

NotPublished

Ahahahahahaha what the hell is this shit. Thats awesome
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

BadBeast

Wow, I knew Pryor was a bit hardcore, but that amounts to having his sperm, supplying cocaine to poor unsuspecting cunts.
:cainftw:
Sweet.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Jasper

Brotep

It links back to an article on Jezebel, aptly named "The Truth About Cocaine Vaginas"
http://jezebel.com/5524040/the-truth-about-cocaine-vaginas

Quotehere's why it's unlikely from a physiological standpoint: Cocaine is a form of adrenaline, and your body processes it on a temporary basis, Doc Gurley explained. The speed with which your body processes it depends on the blood flow to the area; toxicologists testing for cocaine often check the eyeballs or the nose, because those are low blood-flow areas. The vagina, however, is a high blood-flow zone — Doc Gurley says the Ob-Gyn surgeons' term of art is that the vagina is "very forgiving." (It really is, if you think about it.)

Bottom line: "It's extremely unlikely that there could be any toxic vagina effect of cocaine," Gurley says.

The one outstanding question is whether ejaculate can store cocaine, and how fast a woman could "heal" from that after sex.

Nast

But what about the anus? The anus is, after all, a very thin mucous membrane.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nast on May 02, 2010, 03:28:56 AM
But what about the anus? The anus is, after all, a very thin mucous membrane.

People with serious cocaine issues, often have their heads so tightly jammed up their anus, there is very little room for anything else.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4