News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

The Five Pillars of Discordia

Started by Doktor Howl, May 05, 2010, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Fuck You Dok. That was an awesome post.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Ratatosk on May 18, 2010, 04:14:15 PM
Fuck You Dok. That was an awesome post.

Thanks.  It's had some effect, I think.  Maybe enough, maybe not.
Molon Lube

navkat

OP makes me want to be here again.

I enjoy fluff, fun, rants and friends. Discord seems to follow me and I'm not really slick with the pranks but I always enjoy laughing at some funny shit you did. I enjoy a good laugh at myself too.

I know some people can't help but be superior, self-important crackerheads and really, I don't mind. As long as no one treats each other like shit, I will gladly laugh at your jokes and admire your cleverness til the bitter end. Just don't assume I'm an idiot because I prefer to make jokes about my tits and act like I've got hallucinogens on an IV drip--it's MY party too. If I wanted to humiliate myself for my "ontological inferiority," I'd wear a chicken suit and read Cathy Guisewhite comics aloud at an Ayn Rand think-tank convention.

Aside: I have always liked you, Roger and I wouldn't mind letting you puke on me someday.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: navkat on May 21, 2010, 05:29:39 AM

Aside: I have always liked you, Roger and I wouldn't mind letting you puke on me someday.

Everyone says that, until they've seen what's in my puke.  Oh, yes, then the story changes.
Molon Lube

Nast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 21, 2010, 05:40:42 AM

Everyone says that, until they've seen what's in my puke.  Oh, yes, then the story changes.

Good thing it crawls away before you can get a good look at it.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nast on May 21, 2010, 05:41:56 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 21, 2010, 05:40:42 AM

Good thing it crawls away before you can get a good look at it.

You have to kill it with a shovel before it gets under the house.  You're fucked if that happens.
Molon Lube

BadBeast

I was sick on my mate's dog once. "Look what you've done, you sloppy bastard" he said.
I looked down and replied "I don't remember eating that"
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cramulus

Quote from: BadBeast on May 22, 2010, 03:00:54 PM
I was sick on my mate's dog once. "Look what you've done, you sloppy bastard" he said.

:mittens:

Dimocritus

Quote from: BadBeast on May 22, 2010, 03:00:54 PM

:lulz:
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

What a waste of fucking time this was.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 07:32:15 PM

I don't think so. There towards the end it got off track but there is a hell of a lot of meat in there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hawk on June 04, 2010, 07:34:33 PM

I don't think so. There towards the end it got off track but there is a hell of a lot of meat in there.

It's all based on a flawed premise, though.

And any flawed premise extended to its logical conclusion is by definition useless.
Molon Lube

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 08:01:18 PM

And any flawed premise extended to its logical conclusion is by definition useless.

What's the flawed premise?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on June 08, 2010, 04:18:31 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 04, 2010, 08:01:18 PM

What's the flawed premise?

That Discordians are different from other humans.
Molon Lube