News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

So this site is pretty cool:

Started by Rumckle, May 12, 2010, 12:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumckle

http://www.foodpairing.be/

It is a website that gives you an idea of what foods go well together.

Tonight for dinner I had pork chop, with ginger, orange and cilantro, with a salad consisting mainly of carrot and tomato, with an orange based dressing.
Based on the suggestion that orange goes well with ginger, cilantro, carrot and tomato.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

LMNO

That is pretty fucking cool.


Bookmarked; and thanks.

Jasper

Is this...the culinary singularity?

Jenne

Added to favorites--very fucking cool.  Like the "replacements" tab, too.  I often don't have one thing and need to substitute with something else.

Eater of Clowns

American Bourbon Whiskey can be replaced by Mango, Pasion fruit, and Pineapple?!

Hot damn, I'm going to get drunk on Pineapple tonight!


Excellent site.  As someone who never has the right ingredients, I hope I can put it to use.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Quote
the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.