News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

Think racism is dead? LOL.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 15, 2009, 11:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuquad

"FLINGING FECES, BATMAN
I THINK YOU ARE ON TO SOMETHING"
THE WORST FORUM ON THE INTERNET

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Corvidia on October 21, 2009, 07:45:16 PM
Pretty much.

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 21, 2009, 10:17:52 AM
Quote from: Brotep on October 21, 2009, 06:37:32 AM
Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 21, 2009, 06:10:50 AM
Racism, Hate Speech, Intolerance...when people stop judging each other by their religion or the color of their skin we might actually manage to accomplish something other than war and killing.

Yeah.  Probably not, though.

Oh yeah, I know that.  But the tiny optimist I keep strapped in a far corner of my mind needed to have a word.
Damnedest things, aren't they? Not people, but those little optimists in the corners. Most of the time I can't hear mine over the screaming, though.

Optimism is a disease.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Requia ☣

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 03:42:39 AM
Pretty much.

Racism, Hate Speech, Intolerance...when people stop judging each other by their religion or the color of their skin we might actually manage to accomplish something other than war and killing.

Oh yeah, I know that.  But the tiny optimist I keep strapped in a far corner of my mind needed to have a word.
Damnedest things, aren't they? Not people, but those little optimists in the corners. Most of the time I can't hear mine over the screaming, though.

Optimism is a disease.

Optimism convinced me to believe Obama would really make things better.  Realism rounded up the other monkeys and beat the shit out of him for it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

BadBeast

Quote from: Requia ☣ on October 22, 2009, 06:22:09 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on October 22, 2009, 03:42:39 AM
Pretty much.

Optimism is a disease.

Optimism convinced me to believe Obama would really make things better.  Realism rounded up the other monkeys and beat the shit out of him for it.

Obama convinced me to believe that optimism would really make things better. Monkeys rounded up the other realists, and beat the shit out of them for it.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4