News:

PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

It's not fucking burritos...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, May 14, 2010, 03:35:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

M'kay, some of you most likely know that I love tacos. It's not just love, it's "I would fucking eat that taco, even if it had been on the ground for twenty minutes" kind of love. Anyways, Ima get to the point.
   Some random kid comes up to me with a nasty burrito that my school classifies as "lunch" and says, "hey, you're the girl who loves burritos right?"  When it comes to mexican food, I love pretty much all of it, except the burrito. I don't know why, but burritos just piss me off. After having to walk through a jam-packed hallway of people I couldn't care less about and wish they would all fuck off, and people looking at me funny just cause I dress differently than they do, I was in a bitchy mood. That, and I take my mexican food seriously. So I say, "No, I'm the girl who FUCKING LOVES TACOS!" and tell him what he SHOULD DO with that nasty burrito. Then his jaw has pretty much dropped to the ground, and he walked away.
    I take my tacos FUCKING SERIOUS, with some extra I DON'T GIVE A FUCK... my school sucks...  :kingmeh:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ThatGreenGentleman

EXACTLY!!! IF YOU QUESTION A TACO, THE TACO GODS WILL CURSE AND DAMN YE!!!!!  :argh!:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on May 14, 2010, 03:35:06 AM
So I say, "No, I'm the girl who FUCKING LOVES TACOS!" and tell him what he SHOULD DO with that nasty burrito.

Daddy's little girl.     :transmet:
Molon Lube

Rumckle

:lol:

Brilliant!

Your rants make me realise how much I don't miss school, TGG
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

NotPublished

You go girl!

And Burritos do suck....
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Manabu

then what is your take on taquitos?

acceptable bastard child of tacos and burritos is acceptable... then again, i'll eat anything.
Hiki-Mana-Daniel-menudo? FRAG IT SMALLS, CALL ME MENUDO AGAIN AND I WILL SHIV YOU IN THE URETHRA!

Hiki - not a food group
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey roger... SURPRISE!

Jasper

Burritos are great, when I need a palatable calorie payload.  Tacos, especially ones with fish and white sauce, are one of the finer things in life.

Triple Zero

A taco is a bunch of meat-veggie-bean stuff in a hard crunchy corn shell [like the emoticon], yeah? Is the only difference between a taco and a burrito that the burrito is wrapped in a more soft pancake like wrapping or is there more to it?

Cause then I think I prefer burrito's (or "wraps" as they're called here), since they're easier to eat, cause the taco shell crumbles and then everything falls out, while if you fold the wrap properly, you can eat it with your hands.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Rumckle

I think burritos have rice in them as well.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Triple Zero

I see. Indeed the rice shall have to go.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Triple Zero on May 14, 2010, 02:52:16 PM
A taco is a bunch of meat-veggie-bean stuff in a hard crunchy corn shell [like the emoticon], yeah? Is the only difference between a taco and a burrito that the burrito is wrapped in a more soft pancake like wrapping or is there more to it?

Cause then I think I prefer burrito's (or "wraps" as they're called here), since they're easier to eat, cause the taco shell crumbles and then everything falls out, while if you fold the wrap properly, you can eat it with your hands.

A burrito is an abomination.
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2010, 05:21:41 PM

REPENT YUO HEATHEN.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hawk on May 14, 2010, 05:25:10 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 14, 2010, 05:21:41 PM

REPENT YUO HEATHEN.

TOMORROW!
Molon Lube