News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

Sample Sorting Blues.

Started by Kai, May 17, 2010, 04:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kai

Quote from: Brotep on May 20, 2010, 04:43:26 AM
I like that you wrote it in form for twelve-bar blues  :lulz:

Reading it, it's easy to hear the phrasing in your head  8)

What can I say, I was inspired.  :)
If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish