News:

It is our goal to harrass and harangue you ever further toward our own incoherent brand of horse-laugh radicalism.

Main Menu

market research

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, May 16, 2010, 09:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Guess I'm going to register at Stormfront as Vexation, and post there for a while.  Some other places, too.

Ass monkey.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 04:09:52 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 04:03:05 AM
Quote from: NotPublished on July 16, 2010, 03:08:02 AM
actually I don't know you at all

(Unless its a name change?)

Yeah, I used to be The Good Reverend Roger, but then I grew balls.

Wait.  I didn't join your social networking site, so I get this?

Fuck you.

Hey man, we can't have a little innocent shit-giving around here? Your membership (or lack thereof) at Spagbook barely edges out the level of nitrogen in my neighbor's lawn on the list of shit that keeps me up at night. I was just being mean for its own sake, with no ulterior motive.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 04:48:52 AM

Wait.  I didn't join your social networking site, so I get this?

Fuck you.

Hey man, we can't have a little innocent shit-giving around here? Your membership (or lack thereof) at Spagbook barely edges out the level of nitrogen in my neighbor's lawn on the list of shit that keeps me up at night. I was just being mean for its own sake, with no ulterior motive.

Yes, we can have some fun.  I expect you'll enjoy some of the posts I will be making using your name.  I'll be good enough to post screenshots of the particularly vile shit, for your amusement, you shit-eating, moniker-thieving piece of shit.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 04:51:06 AM

Fuck you.

Yes, we can have some fun.  I expect you'll enjoy some of the posts I will be making using your name.  I'll be good enough to post screenshots of the particularly vile shit, for your amusement, you shit-eating, moniker-thieving piece of shit.

I'm pretty sure nobody thought I was seriously trying to assume the TGRR identity other than you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 04:56:15 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 04:51:06 AM

Fuck you.

Yes, we can have some fun.  I expect you'll enjoy some of the posts I will be making using your name.  I'll be good enough to post screenshots of the particularly vile shit, for your amusement, you shit-eating, moniker-thieving piece of shit.

I'm pretty sure nobody thought I was seriously trying to assume the TGRR identity other than you.

I don't give a fuck.

I'm sure nobody will assume it's not really you posting horrible racist shit all over the internets.  Come on, it's funny, right?
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

So, anyone else on "Spagbook"...Just keep in mind that the site owner has no problem misusing information, posting as other people, etc.

Good place to have your PI, eh?   :lulz:
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:03:06 AM
So, anyone else on "Spagbook"...Just keep in mind that the site owner has no problem misusing information, posting as other people, etc.

There is no user account at spagbook for any of your names. "Doktor_Howl" is unavailable due to a database fuckup months ago when you originally tried to register and I had a retarded plugin installed that blew up and created an entry for that name without creating the actual user account. Nobody has posted under your name, nobody has access to any information you used when signing in, from the Admin panel I can't even divine that you were ever there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:11:31 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:03:06 AM

There is no user account at spagbook for any of your names. "Doktor_Howl" is unavailable due to a database fuckup months ago when you originally tried to register and I had a retarded plugin installed that blew up and created an entry for that name without creating the actual user account. Nobody has posted under your name, nobody has access to any information you used when signing in, from the Admin panel I can't even divine that you were ever there.

Uh huh.  Which is why you had to explain to nonpub that you were The Good Reverend Roger there.

And apparently, you must have posted some "nice" things, as you changed after you "grew some balls".

Lose my snail mail address, please.  I don't trust you for shit anymore.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Well, that was some fun "market research"...apparently, it's what some people call a "honey pot".

It's like having Ben Mack back, only with less ethics.

Well, I'm off for the night.  You folks that signed up at Vex's board, sleep tight.  He's probably not doing anything with your IP.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

no, i didn't. for one, NP isn't even a member at spagbook that i'm aware of, so why would i need to explain anything to him about what's going on there? again: nothing has been posted at spagbook under any of your names. Ask cram, RWHN, or anybody else who has an account there. there is and never has been any content at spagbook that looks like it came from you.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:17:29 AM
no, i didn't. for one, NP isn't even a member at spagbook that i'm aware of, so why would i need to explain anything to him about what's going on there? again: nothing has been posted at spagbook under any of your names. Ask cram, RWHN, or anybody else who has an account there. there is and never has been any content at spagbook that looks like it came from you.

I will ask them.  Of course, you've had plenty of time to monkey fuck with the logs, so it'll have to be from memory instead of a screen shot.

Now, why was I expected to find being told I have no balls "funny" from someone I've barely gotten along with?
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:20:25 AM

I will ask them.  Of course, you've had plenty of time to monkey fuck with the logs, so it'll have to be from memory instead of a screen shot.

Now, why was I expected to find being told I have no balls "funny" from someone I've barely gotten along with?

If you're looking for an admisison, I guess I'll freely admit to thinking we were "friends" enough to give a little meanspirited banter with no real enmity intended. But if you're still on about smearing my name, I'll just pack up and go back to the real world, and quit trying and failing to get a real project moving forward.

So long and thanks for nothing, Discordia.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:26:24 AM

If you're looking for an admisison, I guess I'll freely admit to thinking we were "friends" enough to give a little meanspirited banter with no real enmity intended. But if you're still on about smearing my name, I'll just pack up and go back to the real world, and quit trying and failing to get a real project moving forward.

I'm not Discordia.

If you're going to give up on Discordia because one person thinks you're a shithead, then you are a bit of a shithead.  And, interestingly enough, lacking in the very balls you said I was missing.

This is no century for cowards.  I rather suspect you won't have too many laughs over the next few years.
Molon Lube

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 16, 2010, 05:29:47 AM
Quote from: vexati0n on July 16, 2010, 05:26:24 AM

I'm not Discordia.

If you're going to give up on Discordia because one person thinks you're a shithead, then you are a bit of a shithead.  And, interestingly enough, lacking in the very balls you said I was missing.

This is no century for cowards.  I rather suspect you won't have too many laughs over the next few years.

It's not a matter of giving up on Discordia, it's a matter of giving up on trying to move Discordia forward in any tangible sense. Since Spagbook is the one angle I've got right now, and you're doing your best to discredit it (and me) in everyone else's eyes, and everybody around here has a lot more respect for you than for me, it doesn't really do me much good to keep pushing on.

Doktor Howl

Okay, just got off the phone.  I have no reason to believe that Vexation was misusing my moniker, other than a badly worded "joke" on his part.

You can reasonably assume that your PI is safe at Spagbook, at least as far as I can tell.
Molon Lube