News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

ITT: We plan the Dok's arrival on the East Coast.

Started by Suu, May 19, 2010, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Since it's what? 2 weeks away?!

Plan is thus far, Richter will be getting you from the airport. If he can't for whatever reason, the busline from TF Green TF Green TF Green goes right by my apartment.

However, my manager has made it perfectly clear she either hates me or is incapable of paying attention to my availability, so there's a chance I will have a total of ONE day off the whole time you're here.  :|
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Man, I better make sure the rain gutters are in good shape. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 19, 2010, 01:41:40 PM
Man, I better make sure the rain gutters are in good shape. 

Why? It's not Pixie that's visiting...

AFK

Did Dok resign from his post as Rain God while I wasn't paying attention? 

Suu

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on May 19, 2010, 01:50:31 PM
Did Dok resign from his post as Rain God while I wasn't paying attention? 

Yes. When Roger died he passed it on to Payne, who passed it on to Pixie. This is why our weather has been exceptionally miserable lately, poor thing.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

AFK

Payne

I kept the Board-wide Spiritual Advisor gig though.

East Coast Hustle

are there concrete dates for this yet? I neet to know ASAP if I'm going to try to get irregular days off.

Unless, of course, you spags are actually going to brave the wild northlands and come for a visit.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Suu on May 19, 2010, 01:32:06 PM
Since it's what? 2 weeks away?!

Plan is thus far, Richter will be getting you from the airport. If he can't for whatever reason, the busline from TF Green TF Green TF Green goes right by my apartment.

However, my manager has made it perfectly clear she either hates me or is incapable of paying attention to my availability, so there's a chance I will have a total of ONE day off the whole time you're here.  :|

We will come to you, then.  Muhaha.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on May 19, 2010, 03:09:41 PM
are there concrete dates for this yet? I neet to know ASAP if I'm going to try to get irregular days off.

Unless, of course, you spags are actually going to brave the wild northlands and come for a visit.

June 9-14, and I think their weekend is taken.  I am to be whisked off to some reenactment where I will be subjected to rubes eating mud pies, and jackasses walking around in Klingon outfits.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Heh.  That's Mrs LMNO's birthday week, and we will be down on the cape for the PTown Indepenent Film Fest Late Spring Gayness Festival.

Whoops.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Well, that's pretty much everyone cancelled except Richter and (somewhat) Suu.

Yay.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Hold on a sec...

:rifles through calendar:

My bad.  The weirdness doesn't start until the 12th.  I may be able to do something on Wednesday or Friday.