News:

Endorsement:  I know that all of you fucking discordians are just a bunch of haters who seem to do anything you can to distance yourself from fucking anarchists which is just fine and dandy sit in your house on your computer and type inane shite all day until your fingers fall off.

Main Menu

ITT: We plan the Dok's arrival on the East Coast.

Started by Suu, May 19, 2010, 01:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dimocritus

I am incredibly excited about this! WOOT WOOT!!! The only question I have is how much $$$$ will I need for all these shenanigans? I have a bit of money frommy tuition rebate check, but a lot of it needs to go to getting my lisence back. I would like to participate in as many activities as possible, I just need to make sure I have the cash for it.
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: dimo on May 19, 2010, 07:03:57 PM
I am incredibly excited about this! WOOT WOOT!!! The only question I have is how much $$$$ will I need for all these shenanigans? I have a bit of money frommy tuition rebate check, but a lot of it needs to go to getting my lisence back. I would like to participate in as many activities as possible, I just need to make sure I have the cash for it.

Not much $$$.  I asked Richter not to make too many plans that involve everyone spending money, as times are tight for most folks.  I want to run into you guys, but I don't want everyone spending themselves into the ground.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Quote from: Richter on May 19, 2010, 05:48:18 PM
LMNO: I have Friday off.  Could we meet you in Boston for lunch / after work?

Lunch is a certainty.   If you can be in Copley Sq around noonish, I can totally hook up.  After work depends on if I can convince Mrs LMNO to meet new people.

Suu

The purpleline is 15 bucks roundtrip to Boston from Providence.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO on May 19, 2010, 07:11:25 PM
Quote from: Richter on May 19, 2010, 05:48:18 PM
LMNO: I have Friday off.  Could we meet you in Boston for lunch / after work?

Lunch is a certainty.   If you can be in Copley Sq around noonish, I can totally hook up.  After work depends on if I can convince Mrs LMNO to meet new people.

Tell her that I promise there won't be any impromptu surgeries or anything.
Molon Lube

LMNO

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

LMNO

Dimocritus

Oh, and how am I going to initially hook up with you guys? If you can give me a place where you guys are leaving from, I can see if I can meet you there.

Suu

You know, if you didn't live in the bowels of West  Warwick...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on May 19, 2010, 07:30:16 PM
You know, if you didn't live in the bowels of West  Warwick...

:lulz: well, let me know what time you're taking off, and from where. I should be able to arrange things within the next two weeks.

Richter

I'll come and pick you up if we need.  (Your option to designate a pickup / drop off point so we don't discover where your house is to come and whisper horrible things outside your window at night.)  Otherwise figure 9 AM in Providence.  PM me if you need to name a locale or get my address.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

And there is parking available at the Monastery and Angband-Under-Gaslamp.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Richter on May 19, 2010, 08:11:00 PM
I'll come and pick you up if we need.  (Your option to designate a pickup / drop off point so we don't discover where your house is to come and whisper horrible things outside your window at night.)  Otherwise figure 9 AM in Providence.  PM me if you need to name a locale or get my address.

Crimney! 9 AM? I'll give you a call at some point and see if we can figure something out. Oh, and what's the date all this is starting at?