News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

spagbook.com: The Discordian ACTION Network

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, May 20, 2010, 06:17:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

WE ALL HATE FACEBOOK. It is full of inconsequential schmucks who use it to do stupid things for no reason at all. You'd think that would make it the perfect platform for Discordianism. But for some reason, nobody uses it that way. So, rather than trying to transform a very large network into a Discordian Cabal, we* have decided to create a social networking site for our own nefarious purposes.

SPAGbook, unlike Facebook, has many things going for it. For one, it is nearly devoid of members and content. Also, there is no YoVille or FarmVille or CuntVille. It is completely controlled by us*.

It is not just a 'social networking' site that you can join to share pictures of your dog or your pubic hair (although that is encouraged). It is a platform for collaboration on projects and EVIL MISSIONS. It contains the key to ultimate happiness: working with other Stick Aparters to produce publications, plan for REALLY EFFECTIVE ten-person marches on DC, coordinate culture jamming activities, and maybe force the global economy into a depression so deep it will make the Dark Ages look like the Robot Future.

SPAGbook. Because we can all use a new way to waste time on the Internet.

* "we" and "us" refer to me, of course.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Dimocritus

HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

the last yatto

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 20, 2010, 06:27:24 PM
Does not send verification emails.

forgot to verify my password so it fubared
then requested lost password, and it sent the email
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

President Television

Signed up as thegoodCapn.

Now, to figure out what use I'll have for this with only one Discordian in the area, who has stopped replying to my emails...
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on May 21, 2010, 03:28:03 AM

Now, to figure out what use I'll have for this with only one Discordian in the area, who has stopped replying to my emails...

Don't feel bad. I'm the only "Discordian" within 400 miles of my house.

President Television

Quote from: vexati0n on May 21, 2010, 03:31:09 AM
Quote from: CAPTAIN SLACK on May 21, 2010, 03:28:03 AM

Don't feel bad. I'm the only "Discordian" within 400 miles of my house.

Point.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

the last yatto

LIKE THIS SITE?
You'll love Secret Zen! dot com
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Requia ☣

Signed up, I will now do the same thing I do with every other social network I've signed up for, and ignore it.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Requia ☣ on May 21, 2010, 06:09:14 PM
Signed up, I will now do the same thing I do with every other social network I've signed up for, and ignore it.
:argh!:

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Suu on May 21, 2010, 04:27:22 AM
Joined under Suu.

:argh!:

I was required 4 goddamned letters.

No I'm stuck with these stupid underscores.

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A