News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

What video game world would you live in?

Started by Cramulus, May 26, 2010, 03:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Space Invaders.  Because we are all eventually doomed.

Freeky

I wouldn't mind living in Breakout. There'd always be jobs in the demolition industry. :D

Nast

Morrowind, so that I could kill Fargoth with my own hands.
:argh!:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

AFK

Berzerk.

Because who wouldn't be entertained watching some clumsy clod run into an electric fence over and over again? 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Jasper

Also oblivion because I could invent the electric guitar, and the daedroth would make me their new king.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Regret on June 01, 2010, 08:57:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2010, 03:32:28 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on May 26, 2010, 03:17:23 PM
If you could go live in the universe from a video game, which would you choose?

SCV in Starcraft.  D/N/T.
Zergling rush, most SCV's get killed.
Nuclear strike on command centre, most SCV's get killed.
Any attack ever by a smart human player, most SCV's get killed.

No thanks.
They look cool though.

Not me.  Nobody will kill my ass. :tgrr:
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2010, 11:08:38 PM
Quote from: Regret on June 01, 2010, 08:57:02 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 01, 2010, 03:32:28 AM
Quote from: Cramulus on May 26, 2010, 03:17:23 PM
If you could go live in the universe from a video game, which would you choose?

SCV in Starcraft.  D/N/T.
Zergling rush, most SCV's get killed.
Nuclear strike on command centre, most SCV's get killed.
Any attack ever by a smart human player, most SCV's get killed.

No thanks.
They look cool though.

Not me.  Nobody will kill my ass. :tgrr:
Well yeah, but you'd be the scv that barely survives a nuke and decides to use the confusion to GTFO to your own place. I can just see you running like hell with your hands full of freshly mined crystal towards your secret supply depot Where you stored all your other stolen crystal and vespene gas. Your depot is surrounded by missile turrets and some Protoss cannons that you made your hacked Protoss probe warp in.
You even managed to get most parts of a tank's gun. You mainly use it to shoot at whatever critter dares to step on your lawn all the while screaming the name of your gun "Git Off Mah Lawn!"
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Zyzyx

I would live in the world of Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4. So I could be forced to confront my deepest insecurities by righteous Japanese teenagers, then go to high school with them while knocking the crap out of Jungian shadows.

Cramulus

I think I figured out the best possible answer:

TAPPER

as an innocent bystander, you're pretty much being served burgers and beer

AFK

I think Cram just found the winner.  I like the bottom one better though.  Not sure I could handle being so blocky and pixellated. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Brotep

Quote from: Nast on June 01, 2010, 07:51:26 PM
Morrowind, so that I could kill Fargoth with my own hands.
:argh!:
:lulz:
"I don't know if I can help you, but I'll try."

Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 01, 2010, 06:09:16 PM
I wouldn't mind living in Breakout. There'd always be jobs in the demolition industry. :D
Heh, I wouldn't mind Arkanoid. It'd be like Breakout, only with power-ups.

Chairman Risus

Right now all I can say is not the Red Dead "old west".  Nigh everyone in that world is a shit head, and upon finishing the game, you only hope someone would invent nuclear weapons and make glass parking lots out of every area you've discovered.

Captain Utopia

Since Brotep already took Monkey Island, I'm going to go with Noby Noby Boy.  You'd never die, and every day would be just like taking fantastic drugs.