News:

PD.COM:  Mindlessly hitting the refresh button for weeks on end.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED TWATBURGER FAIL FREAD

Started by Adios, May 30, 2010, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadBeast

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 02:59:46 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:06:35 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on July 07, 2010, 02:57:21 AM
Why do you pick on Khara?

Piece of shit moron...

Because singling out and picking on busy [busy publishing their children's pictures, probably without their consent] single moms with health problems [including the urge of posting her wishes for some people to die] is easy and non-threatening. Bullies and cowards always target those they perceive as being vulnerable.

The forum should now stand behind Khara more than ever. She really deserves more respect.
:mullet:
We've all seen infinitely better Trolls than you dismembered, despatched, and discharged. You're a one trick pony, not even fun to flame.  No originality, no lulz factor, not much of an imagination, and a disproportionate belief in your own importance. If you want to post here, I suggest you try to improve your social skills. Instead of trying to (unsuccessfully) justify picking on Khara.
You could EVEN try picking on someone else instead. Not much of a leap I know, but no-one is enjoying your present tactics. (Except, maybe you) 

Why not try and improve your Trolling skills by going on Yahoo Answers for a few months years before you try and Troll here?
Any improvement might even be met with positive feedback.

Because at the moment, you're like a nagging throat infection that is refusing to go, and producing the equivalent of small, nasty tasting balls of phlegm. Don't you want to strive to better yourself? To earn the respect of others? To stand on your own feet, upright, and stop throwing your own shit around?
If the answer to this is still "No", then maybe you should just fuck off, find some other like minded people (haha) who will appreciate whatever the fuck it is that you're all about. (I mean, there must be such places, it's the internet, amirite?)
So with all due respect, try harder, or fuck off.  :emo:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Badbeast, this Weltburger character is just another sackless piece of shit looking for an easy target. If we ignore him, he'll soon enough be back to stalking little girls on playgrounds.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

bugmenоt

Quote from: BadBeast on July 07, 2010, 03:34:13 PM

Piece of shit moron...

Because singling out and picking on busy [busy publishing their children's pictures, probably without their consent] single moms with health problems [including the urge of posting her wishes for some people to die] is easy and non-threatening. Bullies and cowards always target those they perceive as being vulnerable.

The forum should now stand behind Khara more than ever. She really deserves more respect.
We've all seen infinitely better Trolls than you dismembered, despatched, and discharged. You're a one trick pony, not even fun to flame.  No originality, no lulz factor, not much of an imagination, and a disproportionate belief in your own importance. If you want to post here, I suggest you try to improve your social skills. Instead of trying to (unsuccessfully) justify picking on Khara.
You could EVEN try picking on someone else instead. Not much of a leap I know, but no-one is enjoying your present tactics. (Except, maybe you)  

Why not try and improve your Trolling skills by going on Yahoo Answers for a few months years before you try and Troll here?

Because at the moment, you're like a nagging throat infection that is refusing to go, and producing the equivalent of small, nasty tasting balls of phlegm. Don't you want to strive to better yourself? To earn the respect of others? To stand on your own feet, upright, and stop throwing your own shit around?
If the answer to this is still "No", then maybe you should just fuck off, find some other like minded people (haha) who will appreciate whatever the fuck it is that you're all about. (I mean, there must be such places, it's the internet, amirite?)
So with all due respect, try harder, or fuck off.  :emo:

Dude, where did I write that I want other people to laugh about what I write? I'm perfectly content being the only one laughing. But nice text.

And if Khara wants me to stop, there might be better ways than saying "Damn, I thought it had died" after one month of my absence. Think about it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 03:43:34 PM

And if Khara wants me to stop, there might be better ways than saying "Damn, I thought it had died" after one month of my absence. Think about it.

Right, because she should have to ask a stranger to stop photoshopping her with dicks and swastikas.

You stupid little nazi pedo shit.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:39:03 PM
Badbeast, this Weltburger character is just another sackless piece of shit looking for an easy target. If we ignore him, he'll soon enough be back to stalking little girls on playgrounds.
That's part of the reason I'm bothering with him at all. (The rest of it being he just makes my shit itch so very much)

But you're right, there's not much substance to him, and those little girls will probably be more than capable of ripping him to bits anyway.
Perhaps I'm too much of an optimist, and some people really do have no redeeming features whatsoever.
(In which case, I need to do some serious re-evaluation on Humanity)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on July 07, 2010, 03:34:13 PM

Piece of shit moron...

We've all seen infinitely better Trolls than you dismembered, despatched, and discharged. You're a one trick pony, not even fun to flame.  No originality, no lulz factor, not much of an imagination, and a disproportionate belief in your own importance. If you want to post here, I suggest you try to improve your social skills. Instead of trying to (unsuccessfully) justify picking on Khara.

So with all due respect, try harder, or fuck off.  :emo:

Dude, where did I write that I want other people to laugh about what I write? I'm perfectly content being the only one laughing. But nice text.

If you were a human being and not a cabbage or something, you would want to stop anyway. You would have realized that you're in the wrong. But you don't want to realize that. You're incapable of learning or posting on this forum without a collective groan going up to the heavens. You're like an obnoxious little kid that makes everyone wonder where the mother is. Just grow the fuck up.

Khara doesn't have to be polite to you. You certainly aren't to her, and after repeated attempts to show you why you're wrong, you refuse to listen. Think about that.
Even though you won't.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

bugmenоt

Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:55:16 PM

Right, because she should have to ask a stranger to stop photoshopping her with dicks and swastikas.

There was no word about her asking me to stop. It's much simpler. She could simply have not write "Damn, I thought it had died". What's so hard to understand?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on July 07, 2010, 03:55:37 PM
That's part of the reason I'm bothering with him at all. (The rest of it being he just makes my shit itch so very much)

But you're right, there's not much substance to him, and those little girls will probably be more than capable of ripping him to bits anyway.
Perhaps I'm too much of an optimist, and some people really do have no redeeming features whatsoever.

Part of that is his avatar. For some reason it drives me nuts.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 04:03:45 PM
Quote from: Nigel on July 07, 2010, 03:55:16 PM

There was no word about her asking me to stop. It's much simpler. She could simply have not write "Damn, I thought it had died". What's so hard to understand?

Weltburger, is there a particular reason why you come here?

bugmenоt

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 07, 2010, 04:00:53 PM
Khara doesn't have to be polite to you. You certainly aren't to her, and after repeated attempts to show you why you're wrong, you refuse to listen. Think about that.
Even though you won't.

Sure, she doesn't have to be polite to me. And as a result I should be polite to her because ...?

bugmenоt

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 07, 2010, 04:06:24 PM
Weltburger, is there a particular reason why you come here?

I like that place.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 07, 2010, 04:07:21 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 07, 2010, 04:00:53 PM
Even though you won't.

Sure, she doesn't have to be polite to me. And as a result I should be polite to her because ...?

Because you were the one who started it, dude. Your argument is, "I totally pissed this person off, and everyone is backing her up. Why should I be nice to her? I mean it's almost like you all think it's my fault." It is your fault. Man up and admit it.

BadBeast

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 07, 2010, 04:05:09 PM

I totally get that. It has been bugging the shit out of me since day one, and I tried not to let it colour my opinion of him, and didn't mention how geh it is, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. He will probably make it even more cuntish now he knows, but it can't be for long.  I mean, someone is bound to come along soon IRL and murder him so hard that he dies from butthurt.

Doktor Howl

[Dude, where did I write that I want other people to laugh about what I write? I'm perfectly content being the only one laughing.

But you aren't the only one laughing.  The difference is that we aren't laughing with you, but at you.  Everyone here hates your worthless guts.  I know that's the way you want it, because you are to sociopathic to want people to like you, so I guess it's win-win.

Fuck you, you think about it.  You posted some horrible, unfunny shit about her for no reason, and now you expect her to beg you to stop? 

You really are a total waste of life.
Molon Lube

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on July 07, 2010, 04:15:47 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 07, 2010, 04:05:09 PM

I totally get that. It has been bugging the shit out of me since day one, and I tried not to let it colour my opinion of him, and didn't mention how geh it is, but I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this. He will probably make it even more cuntish now he knows, but it can't be for long.  I mean, someone is bound to come along soon IRL and murder him so hard that he dies from butthurt.

Edit for quotefail:
He may have slipped up at one point and made his blog traceable. I don't speak German so I don't know if it's him, but he seems to have deleted that post. Either way, there's a pic where he looks pretty roughed up. You may not be incorrect in your assessment.