News:

I live in the Promised Land, except the Chosen People are all trying to get out. 

Main Menu

UNLIMITED TWATBURGER FAIL FREAD

Started by Adios, May 30, 2010, 06:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on July 08, 2010, 02:16:08 PM
I think I can live with that.

When I think shininess, I think robots, which are clearly unnatural.  Therefore all shininess is unnatural, unless someone can put up a good argument otherwise.

I, for one, welcome our new shiny metal robot overlords.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 08, 2010, 01:23:10 PM
Lol thanks for all the attention. If I wanted to fit in here I would definitively have tried to apologize a long time ago. Why should I try to fit in here anyway? What advantages does this have? Try to give an answer which can be understood by a person who uses the internet for ego-play and the rl for multi-play.

Badbeast: I hope you know that an important step in psychoanalysis is to take information from one's environment to get information about one's mental condition, not vice versa. Maybe you can't believe that I'm a fairly healthy person who's laughing his ass off. Extra score (but not nessecary for minimalists) if others can laugh about it.

Quote from: Hover Cat on July 08, 2010, 02:10:21 AM
My only question is why does that bother you so much? Ok, Khara (rightly) doesn't like you and the entire board would like you to die, but why are you so butt hurt that someone on the internet was hoping you had bit the dust? Your reaction seems out of proportion. And it's still only Khara who's reaction bothered you - you haven't tried to get at everyone else like you have her.
Why is that?
I think it's her because she 1) declared me her enemy  :roll: 2) she is quite easy to piss off and 3) she can rely on some other people's help which makes it funnier. See it as group therapy. Being mad at me makes you stick together.

Ok you stalking perv, here is how it is.....

First of all, you womped me.  You know, I have a great sense of humor and if there could have been ANYTHING funny found in a picture of me with swastikas and penises all over my face, trust and believe, I would have been the one to find it.  So you fail with your first contact with me.  Because I didn't see anyone laughing.

Second, I made it perfectly clear back then, you and I well, we ain't gonna be friends.  You didn't have the balls to post your own pic so I could take the typical revenge because? Well since you never responded with anything acceptable, we'll just go with you're a spineless fuckwad.

Then you come back, and I didn't really say shit, I hate you and I've not deviated from that.  You are the slime that the sun burns off the top of the pond scum.  Fucking flies won't even land.  So I make one little comment.  Big woop!  Then once again, in your usual spineless fashion, you womp me.  AND AGAIN you do not have the balls to post a pic for retaliation.

Then you get all butthurt because other people are like WTF?  You try to justify your bullshit with saying I never asked you to stop.  Ok well I consider you a stalking perv.  The legal way to deal with a stalking perv is to start with a restraining order then work your way to prosecution.  Maybe you should check out the internet stalking and harassment laws they passed in Missouri and Illinois.  I can also take some of what you have said as threatening, and as you mentioned my children in the same paragraph, I can also take it that you threatened minor children on the internet..... AGAIN, check out those laws.  

See, I was just going to let you run out of steam and leave.  It's not that I can't fight my own battles, it's just that in the great scheme of things in MY REAL LIFE, I have underarm hair that is more significant than you are.  So here I am, fighting my battle.  Stop fucking with me.  Do not speak of or to me or of or to my children, oh yeah, I did mention my children came here right?  Figured out who they are yet?  You have been warned and made aware that the laws governing mine and my children's internet activity can and will prosecute you to the fullest extent.  See, the law covers WHERE I ACCESS THE INTERNET, not you.  It covers where MY CHILDREN ACCESS THE INTERNET, not you.

So dear little small minded and oh so immature weltburger, there you have it in a nutshell.  I'm so out of your league it brings tears to the eyes of small children in war torn countries.  You are so beneath me that there are fossil fuels between my feet and you.  I'm really not all that easy to piss off because you know what, you aren't worth that energy.  I have better things to get mad over.

You need to grow up, grow a pair or grow a 'stache, either way, you will always be a little boy who didn't know how to play with the big boys and should have remained in the playpen.

Have a nice day!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2010, 01:43:00 PM
It's not an experiment: He's getting off on making people angry.

I'm in.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on July 08, 2010, 02:16:08 PM
I think I can live with that.

When I think shininess, I think robots, which are clearly unnatural.  Therefore all shininess is unnatural, unless someone can put up a good argument otherwise.
What have you got against Robots? They're not all shiny!
And a Starling's wing is naturally shiny, and irridescant,
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Pæs

Pledge? Pledge who?
Isn't this a thread about owls?

Freeky

Quote from: Ferka Zarco on July 08, 2010, 05:05:34 PM
Pledge? Pledge who?
Isn't this a thread about owls?

This owl makes me squee inside. :)

Adios

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 08, 2010, 07:35:31 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on July 08, 2010, 07:12:41 PM
Quote from: LMNO on July 08, 2010, 07:10:10 PM
Quote from: Charley Brown on July 08, 2010, 07:09:24 PM
I used to like John Denver.

What changed your mind?

Nothing really.

:lulz:

Aside from his being splattered all over the side of a mountain which does make it kind of hard to decide which piece to like....... yanno?

Iron Sulfide

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 06, 2010, 07:07:22 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 06, 2010, 04:28:49 PM
Are there also hobbits in Middle Europe?
They're called Italians.

WTF? You really wanna start fucking with my Dego brethren? I'm gonna have fun watching you
burn in a pile of your own excrement. Sicilians get silly, you watch.

Quote from: Weltbürger on July 06, 2010, 07:07:22 PM
Quote from: BadBeast on July 06, 2010, 04:30:39 PM
Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on July 06, 2010, 04:28:49 PM
Are there also hobbits in Middle Europe? Did you have to fight off any orcs?
I may be wrong, but I think you have to fellate Orcs to get them to free you.

Had to look up the word "fellate". You dirty, you!
:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Italians are also responsible for inventing Fellatio.

You're Welcome.
Ya' stupid Yank.

LMNO

Quote from: Iron Sulfide on July 08, 2010, 07:55:44 PM
Italians are also responsible for inventing Fellatio.

You're Welcome.

I call bullshit.