News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

A List of the Magickal Names of Catholic Pope's

Started by ish, June 01, 2010, 06:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ish

:argh!:
Because they we're all Ceremonial Magickians, so they all definately have Magickal names. And these are the names that are written in their Rolls of Admittance into Paradise. So basically this is our back door. So some of us thought it would be fun to crash their party and smoke a cig  :lulz: shoot some astral footage, smuggle it through a few fractals and send it back down to earth. Only problem is I'm not that good at math, so all I could get back down through is this message, and you can see how poorly it came out  :kingmeh:. The List of the Magickal Names of the Pope's are stuck on the other side of the fractal as well, so any Erisian's out there with an understanding of fractal math maybe could jump in on the project here and help decode the List of Names. Then from there, we can use The List to decrypt the footage and Hail Eris! How's that for a Golden Apple Seed Mission????   :horrormirth:
Hair Eris! If you think this message sucks, blame the fractals... :fnord:
VI being the number of months left before I take up my blanket and tell Alexander to move his F*ing shadow.

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

My mind is blown.  Because of all the, you know, wackiness.

tyrannosaurus vex

point
\

(dolly parton's cleavage)

.
                                                                                                                                                       \
                                                                                                                                                 fread topic
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

LMNO

Before anyone accuses me of being "too srs" or whatever, my main problem is it doesn't go far enough.  No fractal is provided, and no real effort was put into it.  I mean, at the very least, doctoring some pictures to add each pope's "Magickal" names...

"Mr Fluffy"

"Gorn the Unspeakable"

"Der Führer"

You know, like that.

Telarus

What LMNO said. It's the shell of the idea without follow-through...

You might fare better if you approach us fellow Discordians as humans, and not as cabbages (it's mildly insulting).

Srsly.

OK, TERAH/DAVE?

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=5980039

From the look of this you may be interested in Cramulus' 'The Dreaming' project.....

http://www.myspace.com/terahdave

oh......  :evil:
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

Quote from: ish on June 01, 2010, 06:40:01 PM
Because they we're all Ceremonial Magickians, so they all definately have Magickal names. And these are the names that are written in their Rolls of Admittance into Paradise. So basically this is our back door. So some of us thought it would be fun to crash their party and smoke a cig  :lulz: shoot some astral footage, smuggle it through a few fractals and send it back down to earth. Only problem is I'm not that good at math, so all I could get back down through is this message, and you can see how poorly it came out  :kingmeh:. The List of the Magickal Names of the Pope's are stuck on the other side of the fractal as well, so any Erisian's out there with an understanding of fractal math maybe could jump in on the project here and help decode the List of Names. Then from there, we can use The List to decrypt the footage and Hail Eris! How's that for a Golden Apple Seed Mission????   :horrormirth:

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: ish on June 01, 2010, 06:40:01 PM

You couldn't find any mathematicians up there to help you out?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

You know, if there were some sort of mindfuckery to this idea, it would be pretty good, but I don't see any point to it. The emotes being used out of context didn't help any either.

ish

well not bad for a first attempt if i do say so myself. And for Discordian's the responses are pretty encouraging. I'll admit that it's a half baked concept, without any pictures which your right, i should have added some with names and such.... definately gonna blame lazyness and simply just wishing there was an introductions thread. I suppose im just supposed to argue my way into familiarity. Well at least thats a recognized way of innitiation finally.
VI being the number of months left before I take up my blanket and tell Alexander to move his F*ing shadow.

ish

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: ish on June 02, 2010, 12:04:33 AM
well not bad for a first attempt if i do say so myself. And for Discordian's the responses are pretty encouraging. I'll admit that it's a half baked concept, without any pictures which your right, i should have added some with names and such.... definately gonna blame lazyness and simply just wishing there was an introductions thread. I suppose im just supposed to argue my way into familiarity. Well at least thats a recognized way of innitiation finally.

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=19534.2625

'sokay I missed it myself.
So, tell us about yourself? That's a good intro.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

ish

Quote from: Telarus on June 01, 2010, 07:03:07 PM
What LMNO said. It's the shell of the idea without follow-through...

You might fare better if you approach us fellow Discordians as humans, and not as cabbages (it's mildly insulting).

Srsly.

OK, TERAH/DAVE?

http://www.hipforums.com/newforums/showthread.php?p=5980039

From the look of this you may be interested in Cramulus' 'The Dreaming' project.....

http://www.myspace.com/terahdave

oh......  :evil:

ok i see now, ive been internet searched...thats fun. i guess ive nothing to hide, and nice to know someone is not only paying attention but also nice enough to let me know that ive been looked up...
Um well, im not terah/dave although i know them.
I just checked out The Dreaming and I love it, although that project was a while ago. I suppose i should just introduce myself somewhere? lol wtf.... I really didnt see a place for introductions. Thanks for the warm welcome anyways. I like it here already.

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 02, 2010, 12:10:36 AM
http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=19534.2625

'sokay I missed it myself.
So, tell us about yourself? That's a good intro.

sweet thanks, i will post my introduction in the proper place.

Adios

Very.............interesting. 50, the magic # is 50.