News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Female sexual dysfunction

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 03, 2010, 03:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on June 03, 2010, 06:05:13 PM
I don't understand what's so difficult about saying "yeah, they both suck but they're both also totally different and can't really be compared with each other".

yeah this.

I don't understand what's the whole disagreement about, anyway.

Female sexual dysfunction sucks, and male sexual dysfunction ALSO sucks.

And I'm okay with that I can never truly understand female sexual dysfunction, as they wouldn't ever be able to do the other way around vice versa. (But either party can try to be understanding.)

It's like comparing not having apples and not having oranges.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Zyzyx

IMO,

This issue had something of a thinner line between acceptable and unacceptable up to a century or so ago, with the idea that women were supposed to spread for their husbands as a "conjugal duty" rather than a choice. That's where people seem to draw the lack of feminine arousal in sex to rape - in the state of the institution at that point, they didn't really have a choice in whether or not they were going to have sex. Today this is rape.

BadBeast

Rich, frustrated Edwardian women used to go to their Doctors to be treated for "Feminine Hysteria". Treatment involved the Doctor performing a therapuetic manual diddling of the Ladyparts, until said Lady achieved hysterical release. This was described in Medical journals as a kind of "pudendal sneeze" often accompanied by a "distinct groaning from the patient". Presumably this was the only occasion that Doctors of the time ever saw a female orgasm, hence the "sneeze" analogy.   
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Zyzyx

I always found it pretty amazing that people denied female orgasm, especially women. I guess it was just weeded out of women. Now we men-folk have to work extra-hard to undo thousands of years of prudery.

That or thousands of years of inflated egos have left us lacking in the bedroom, and we have had to quickly learn to compensate by being, you know, emotionally intelligent.

BadBeast

Next thing you'll be telling us you've found a clitoris!  :aaa:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Zyzyx

The hell is that nonsense you're talking? Clitawhat?

PopeTom

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 04:13:49 AM
Next thing you'll be telling us you've found a clitoris!  :aaa:

It exists, I saw one once.

Having a beer with Bigfoot!
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Zyzyx on June 04, 2010, 03:34:40 AM
I always found it pretty amazing that people denied female orgasm, especially women. I guess it was just weeded out of women. Now we men-folk have to work extra-hard to undo thousands of years of prudery.
That or thousands of years of inflated egos have left us lacking in the bedroom, and we have had to quickly learn to compensate by being, you know, emotionally intelligent.

Um dude, I've never had to work extra hard.

Just saying.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

It's a bit like "phantom limb" syndrome, but confined to feminists and their ilk. A fictitious nubbin, the finding of which is supposed to produce  the equally fictitious and mythical female organasm. (Beats me, too!)

Freeky

The last few posts made me lol.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 03, 2010, 10:05:32 AM
There is also the question of whether sex without female arousal is rape, which has certainly been proposed many times.

If she wanted to try anyway, no.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 04, 2010, 05:08:19 AM

There is also the question of whether sex without female arousal is rape, which has certainly been proposed many times.

:lulz:

Like I said, just saying.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Freeky

Quote from: Nephew Twiddleton on June 04, 2010, 05:10:55 AM
Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 04, 2010, 05:08:19 AM

:lulz:

Like I said, just saying.

You best shut yer mouth, afore Freeky rapes yuo. :D :fap:

Zyzyx

QuoteUm dude, I've never had to work extra hard.

Just saying.

True, the 70s worked wonders. I mean, consider the novel that is the reason this whole place exists. It is rife with non-prudish women, much to our delight!

BadBeast

It was the 80's that saw the last of the big scary muffs though, that was a major thing IMO.

Girl. "Why do you look so shocked, what is it?"

Boy "I dunno, but if you pass me that hammer, I'll help you kill it!"

BabylonHoruv

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 05:29:11 AM
It was the 80's that saw the last of the big scary muffs though, that was a major thing IMO.

Girl. "Why do you look so shocked, what is it?"

Boy "I dunno, but if you pass me that hammer, I'll help you kill it!"

eh, shaved vulvas have gone in and out of fashion.  I expect there will be another round of untrimmed muffs being the popular style at some point.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl