News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Female sexual dysfunction

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, June 03, 2010, 03:44:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nephew Twiddleton

@Freeky- Normally would be welcome fought off weakly but I don't think my gf would be too keen on the concept. Nevermind that you live a couple of thousand miles away (presuming that I am correct in that you live in Arizona)
@Zyzyx and BadBeast- I was born in 1981...
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

BadBeast

You look very like a young Sir Patrick Stewart there.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:01:33 AM
You look very like a young Sir Patrick Stewart there.

Patrick Stewart as Sejanus has hair still.
Granted in 10 years I will look more like Picard, but I'm not quite there yet.

BadBeast

He would never have made Captain with a dodgy Barnet like that anyway. 
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:16:37 AM
He would never have made Captain with a dodgy Barnet like that anyway. 

Maybe not Captain, but dude that was banging the Empress, oh yes.

BadBeast

Yeah but even Data had a go on her, she was hardly choosy, was she?

BadBeast

Oh, the other Empress, not the Borg Queen?

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:31:00 AM
Oh, the other Empress, not the Borg Queen?

Oh, yeah, I was referring to I, Claudius

BadBeast

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:44:54 AM
I clavdivs?

Sure, if you're a Roman (or from the other thread, a Welshman)

BadBeast

I'm sure Welshmen only speak in Welsh, when there's an Englishman in earshot, and even then, I'm not sure it's not a made up language, it's unpronounceable, to the normal human  powers of vocalisation, and only good for rounding up the sheep, in the Valleys near Merthyr Tyddfyll, Boyo!

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 07:59:23 AM
I'm sure Welshmen only speak in Welsh, when there's an Englishman in earshot, and even then, I'm not sure it's not a made up language, it's unpronounceable, to the normal human  powers of vocalisation, and only good for rounding up the sheep, in the Valleys near Merthyr Tyddfyll, Boyo!
:lulz:

They are really hard to understand. I passed through Swansea once, after the Welsh had a match with the Scots. And by god, I could understand the Scots much better. The waiter at the restaurant actually told me he couldn't understand me on account of my accent. I found that hysterical.

BadBeast

Oh, the Scots are far easier on the ear than the Welsh. And at least the Scots have a proper hard plant as a National symbol, and not a poncy yellow flower. The Scots are good neighbours. But you can tell how things are with the Welsh when you drive over the Severn Bridge. There is no charge for going into Wales, (quite frankly, no-one would pay it if there was) but there is a charge to get out again. Which people (even Welsh people) are happy to pay.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: BadBeast on June 04, 2010, 08:40:49 AM
Oh, the Scots are far easier on the ear than the Welsh. And at least the Scots have a proper hard plant as a National symbol, and not a poncy yellow flower. The Scots are good neighbours. But you can tell how things are with the Welsh when you drive over the Severn Bridge. There is no charge for going into Wales, (quite frankly, no-one would pay it if there was) but there is a charge to get out again. Which people (even Welsh people) are happy to pay.

Aww, man, just awesome. Don't know what else to say.

BadBeast

But in their favour, they have the strongest magic mushrooms I have ever had the dubious pleasure of going completely off my nut on. And they are more mushrooms than blades of grass on the top of Hay Bluff, in September. And they glow in the dark, like little greeny white blobs of greeny white light, for as far as the eye can see.