News:

I just don't understand any kind of absolute egalitarianism philosophy. Whether it's branded as anarcho-capitalism or straight anarchism or sockfucking libertarianism, it always misses the same point.

Main Menu

The Truth About Ginger Kids...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, June 22, 2010, 01:16:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

Almost everything you've heard about ginger kids is true. And I can say this because I'm a ginger. Don't believe me? Then shut up or GTFO! Now here are the things that are true about gingers:
1) We have no souls. We don't have souls but at least we got a sense of humor.
2) The heat, and Sun are not our friends. Humidity is. The heat and Sun aren't our friends because we have to retain our paleness, freckles, and red hair. That's why you almost never see gingers outside in the summer time. We'll melt like the witch from The Wizard Of Oz, except without the water.
3) When it rains or snows, stay in your house! That is when we look for people to drag off the streets into the sewers.
4) We have three lives like cats have nine (heard that from some hippies outside of Walmart).
5) We've become addicted to Mexican food. It's true. Don't believe me? Go leave a taco or enchilada by the sewers and go back in a few days. They'll leave you a squirrel as a thank you gift. :wink:

You might not see a lot of gingers, but including me, there's five or six of us at my school, maybe more. Most gingers have become goths, a few are pinks. Avoid the pink gingers, they're the dangerous ones.

Think this is a bunch of lies? Look out your window. You may not see any gingers, but they're out there, plotting to get you right now. :argh!:
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Dysfunctional Cunt

:mittens:

As the mother of 3 gingers and one myself, it's all true!

Everyone should be very afraid....

hooplala

Also, gingers have enormous cocks.  Or so I have been told.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Quote from: ThatGreenGentleman on June 22, 2010, 01:16:30 AM
Almost everything you've heard about ginger kids is true. And I can say this because I'm a ginger. Don't believe me? Then shut up or GTFO! Now here are the things that are true about gingers:
2) The heat, and Sun are not our friends. Humidity is. The heat and Sun aren't our friends because we have to retain our paleness, freckles, and red hair. That's why you almost never see gingers outside in the summer time. We'll melt like the witch from The Wizard Of Oz, except without the water.
3) When it rains or snows, stay in your house! That is when we look for people to drag off the streets into the sewers.
4) We have three lives like cats have nine (heard that from some hippies outside of Walmart).
5) We've become addicted to Mexican food. It's true. Don't believe me? Go leave a taco or enchilada by the sewers and go back in a few days. They'll leave you a squirrel as a thank you gift. :wink:

You might not see a lot of gingers, but including me, there's five or six of us at my school, maybe more. Most gingers have become goths, a few are pinks. Avoid the pink gingers, they're the dangerous ones.

Think this is a bunch of lies? Look out your window. You may not see any gingers, but they're out there, plotting to get you right now. :argh!:

Rubbish.  I was a "ginger kid", and I am the very model of civility and restraint. 
Molon Lube

Adios

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:16:01 PM

Rubbish.  I was a "ginger kid", and I am the very model of civility and restraint.  

:spittake:

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 22, 2010, 04:16:01 PM

Rubbish.  I was a "ginger kid", and I am the very model of civility and restraint. 
:roger:
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

BUMP because I found out what the Nessies look like.

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

President Television

Obviously they're after the Paynites for their corn-shelled Mexican cuisine.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Don Coyote

This thread makes me crave tacos.

BadBeast

Quote from: Hoopla on June 22, 2010, 02:20:07 PM
Also, gingers have enormous cocks.  Or so I have been told.
Even the female ones!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

1.) What the heck is a 'pink' ?

2.) Who are the Nessies sending all their squirrel thank-you gifts to? *looks at Roger suspiciously*
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

ThatGreenGentleman

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on April 08, 2011, 10:41:57 PM
1.) What the heck is a 'pink' ?

2.) Who are the Nessies sending all their squirrel thank-you gifts to? *looks at Roger suspiciously*

1.) A pink is pretty much a popular kid.

2.) They pretty much send thank you gifts to whoever gives them food. Gingers may be crafty little bastards, but give them food and you have their undying love.
As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

Don Coyote

number 2 is TROOF.

Coyote, at one point was a ginger, maybe......possibly...he thinks.