News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

BLARFINGARFS EPIC SOAP OPERA

Started by Dysnomia, June 24, 2010, 07:05:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFK

Okay, that invites all kinds of punnery, alas, I have a meeting to shove off too. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

I eagerly await your return, good sir.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Rainy Day Pixie on July 15, 2010, 02:41:09 PM
great. My imagination is picturing ECH with a pirate hat, bottle of spiced rum, AND NOTHING ELSE!

if you swap out the spiced rum for absinthe and shrooms, you'll have an idea of what my wednesday night was like.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 15, 2010, 08:03:21 AM
no milk for him, not now, not ever.

no, he's the milk. You've got someone you like who wants to be friends AND will put out without complicating everything with some stupid BF/GF retarded shit. Trust me, that's a far better scenario than what you seem to think you want.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Dysnomia

well, it's not what I'm looking for, so friends only it is.
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You need to join a new activity or something that will get you meeting people who aren't part of your social circle.

Also, stop fucking guys you know. If you want to just get laid, find someone who is not already part of your social circle. Only fuck people who don't know ANYONE you know. Don't kiss, mess around with, or even get close enough to feel the body heat of anyone who knows your friends! You can get away with boning your friends when you're over 30. Until then, outsource strictly.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

NotPublished

:lol: I love that piece of advice.

Aw shit sorry to hear the trouble your going through!

If all else fails we can form a bitter knitting-pattern club
In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Dysnomia

Quote from: Nigel on July 15, 2010, 08:07:53 PM
You need to join a new activity or something that will get you meeting people who aren't part of your social circle.

Also, stop fucking guys you know. If you want to just get laid, find someone who is not already part of your social circle. Only fuck people who don't know ANYONE you know. Don't kiss, mess around with, or even get close enough to feel the body heat of anyone who knows your friends! You can get away with boning your friends when you're over 30. Until then, outsource strictly.

:lulz:

my good friend said I should do him then yell bingo after for shits and giggles.

Dysnomia

Cute assyrian nerd invited himself to the barn today, and I bring everyone to the barn so I thought why the fuck not. 

He bought me earrings.  For no reason.  I've dumped him about 3 times, and he's agreed every time.   :x

I don't think this one comprehends the concept of "we can be friends, but you're never touching me again".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 16, 2010, 06:45:48 AM

my good friend said I should do him then yell bingo after for shits and giggles.

Also, poor Cute Assyrian Nerd. :( Sometimes it's hard for them to understand, especially when it's not about anything specific they did wrong. I'm sure he's perfect for another girl.

Also, all you really need is this: http://www.nepork.org/Newsroom/PorkTalkMagazine/tabid/754/Default.aspx
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Michal

Quote from: Nigel on July 16, 2010, 09:08:45 AM
Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 16, 2010, 06:45:48 AM

Also, poor Cute Assyrian Nerd. :( Sometimes it's hard for them to understand, especially when it's not about anything specific they did wrong. I'm sure he's perfect for another girl.

Also, all you really need is this: http://www.nepork.org/Newsroom/PorkTalkMagazine/tabid/754/Default.aspx

I gets it.
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Michal

Quote from: Nigel on July 15, 2010, 08:07:53 PMYou can get away with boning your friends when you're over 30. Until then, outsource strictly.

I'm 21 and have evidence to the contrary.
Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Michal on July 16, 2010, 11:31:20 AM
Quote from: Nigel on July 15, 2010, 08:07:53 PMYou can get away with boning your friends when you're over 30. Until then, outsource strictly.

I'm 21 and have evidence to the contrary.

There's nothing about that sentence that isn't funny. :lulz: Keep doing it for a few years.

It's not a problem if you aren't bothered by being thought of as the pass-around girl or boy who isn't "serious relationship" material, but if you want a serious long-term relationship, fucking your social circle is not usually the way to get one.

Eventually, your social circle is likely to include a few exes anyway, if you're the type who keeps those around as friends. They key is having a group of friends who refer you to THEIR friends as potential relationship material. IF that's what you want. If it's not, fuck whoever.

Dysnomia

yeah, and I'm sick of that shit.  Especially since the area I live in is full of people who expect you to play games with them/will play games with you.  If you don't, you're a WHORE.  Or not worth dating.   :x

Doktor Howl

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on July 17, 2010, 06:03:28 AM
yeah, and I'm sick of that shit.  Especially since the area I live in is full of people who expect you to play games with them/will play games with you.  If you don't, you're a WHORE.  Or not worth dating.   :x

Did you get my letter?
Molon Lube