News:

Christians *have* to sin.
If they don't, it's like Christ died for nothing.

Main Menu

Test Drive Google Android on you PC

Started by Bu🤠ns, July 15, 2010, 03:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bu🤠ns

Triple Zero

I knew this already, most mobile phone SDKs come with an emulator of sorts.

I'm really considering seriously giving thought to perhaps acquiring a HTC Desire, btw. I've seen two people play with one lately and it's an awesome device. Apparently it tests better on most tests than the iPhone, as it has more powerful hardware. But for me most important is that the OS is very open, and all the plugs are standard: standard 3.5mm audio jack, mini-USB port and you can fit a micro-SD inside. And the screen .. wow, I don't think I have ever seen such tiny tiny pixels, fonts are sooo smooth.

(related because it runs Android OS)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Lecherous

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 15, 2010, 07:41:28 PM
I knew this already, most mobile phone SDKs come with an emulator of sorts.

I'm really considering seriously giving thought to perhaps acquiring a HTC Desire, btw. I've seen two people play with one lately and it's an awesome device. Apparently it tests better on most tests than the iPhone, as it has more powerful hardware. But for me most important is that the OS is very open, and all the plugs are standard: standard 3.5mm audio jack, mini-USB port and you can fit a micro-SD inside. And the screen .. wow, I don't think I have ever seen such tiny tiny pixels, fonts are sooo smooth.

(related because it runs Android OS)

I've been lusting after one myself but there's a 2 month waiting list in my area  :sad:
--- War to the knife, knife to the hilt.

NotPublished

In Soviet Russia, sins died for Jesus.

Telarus

My friend Cullen (Grog D Unkindly) writes Android Apps. He goes by 'halcyone'. Shoot him a "Hail Eris" if you download one of his apps.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!