News:

PD.com: The culmination of the 'Ted Stevens Plan'

Main Menu

CELEBRATION OF SUCKINESS

Started by Jasper, July 18, 2010, 04:11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

In celebrating six years of PDcom, I present to you a taste of how much I once sucked, as a person:

Quote from: Felix on September 30, 2004, 07:13:00 PM
Sometimes I carve K's into my apples and eat them.

And look smart the entire time, too. ^_^

Sigmatic at seventeen, ladies and gentlemen.   Bet you can't beat that.

Rumckle

Nope, my posts have lowered in quality the longer I've spent here
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Suu

Quote from: Suu on November 21, 2006, 03:44:48 PM
To think I left waiting tables for a call center. I'm just asking to be thrown over someone's lap and spanked.  :argh!:

And hello.

:kingmeh:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jasper

Telarus

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 18, 2010, 04:11:47 AM
In celebrating six years of PDcom, I present to you a taste of how much I once sucked, as a person:

Quote from: Felix on September 30, 2004, 07:13:00 PM
Sometimes I carve K's into my apples and eat them.

And look smart the entire time, too. ^_^

Sigmatic at seventeen, ladies and gentlemen.   Bet you can't beat that.

Oh balls, I've done that.  :p
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Jasper

The apple thing?  Yeah, and it's fun to do but I'm still embarrassed about the way I used to act.

Remington

I broke the ice with ten or twelve issues of my sprite comic. I figured it might help avoid the nastiness that usually happens the forum noobs.
Is it plugged in?

Nast

Oh please, I'm still embarrassed by the way I act.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Wizard

QuoteHow do you do, my friends. I am Dr. James Semaj the Paradoxical, among various other random and pointless titles. I've only recently started trying to MindFuck the world and stumbled onto this forum. I've been mostly operating in NationStates, but I'm trying to figure out a way to cause bigger ripples in the kiddie pool. I'm an aspiring writer, currently working on a novel. Any questions be happy to ask.

Atlas didn't shrug. I tickled him. Heh.
Dr. James Semaj the Completely mad

My first post about a year ago. God, how much has changed in that time.
Insanity we trust.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

My first post was kind of lame.  But, it doesn't seem to exist anymore.  So now I can just feign ignorance.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Payne

I set out my stall early...

Also, I was one of those n00bs who completely fail to see the stickied intro thread at the top of the screen  and creates their own. That's right, I'm one of THOSE.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Payne on March 28, 2007, 07:00:12 PM
My introduction.

Yowza! Im a total noob, having only read PD, very quickly, and a couple RAW bks while totally zonked.

My chat will be boring and inane.

I hail from Stonerhaven in Scotland, consider myself a drunken bum with various unsavoury addictions and habits, a speaker of shite and general waste of space.

Where N=Cabbage, I am N+1. Maybe.

Flame me....

Apparently I was impressive for a newbling, though I'm sure that's largely in comparison to the others that had been joining PD at that time.

bds

I can't dig out my first pinealist post, it's currently ensconced in Syn's left bumcheek (otherwise known as the POEE boards). Looking through my first posts here though, it seems I had a fondness for the :lulz: emote.

East Coast Hustle

I think my first few months of posts have been pruned, but this is the earliest one I could find by searching my posts:

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on October 03, 2004, 02:20:15 AM
*vigorously agrees with Malaul*
Yeah! I'm just me too...but...but...
as far as I can tell now, that means that there are a total of 3 people on this whole board...Me, Malaul, and whoever has enough free time to have 47 runing conversations/arguments with themselves...and since I am currently engrossed in said conversations/arguments, it would logically follow that I am indeed part of this sordid little collective....luckily, I feel no need to adhere to as artificial a human/cabbage construct as logic...so, to drag this topic back to it's original point, whoever you are is the top poster, Malaul is 2nd, and I am 3rd...and as a ranking member of the Erisian arm of the Intergalactic Olympic Competition Committee, it is within my power to award awards to the top 3 finishers in such an illustrious competition....so, without further ado....

Tequila and psychoactive rice krispie treats all around!

*heartily pats self on back*

we now return you to your regularly scheduled deprogramming....
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 18, 2010, 05:02:11 PM
I think my first few months of posts have been pruned, but this is the earliest one I could find by searching my posts:

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on October 03, 2004, 02:20:15 AM
*vigorously agrees with Malaul*
Yeah! I'm just me too...but...but...
as far as I can tell now, that means that there are a total of 3 people on this whole board...Me, Malaul, and whoever has enough free time to have 47 runing conversations/arguments with themselves...and since I am currently engrossed in said conversations/arguments, it would logically follow that I am indeed part of this sordid little collective....luckily, I feel no need to adhere to as artificial a human/cabbage construct as logic...so, to drag this topic back to it's original point, whoever you are is the top poster, Malaul is 2nd, and I am 3rd...and as a ranking member of the Erisian arm of the Intergalactic Olympic Competition Committee, it is within my power to award awards to the top 3 finishers in such an illustrious competition....so, without further ado....

Tequila and psychoactive rice krispie treats all around!

*heartily pats self on back*

we now return you to your regularly scheduled deprogramming....

I said "tequila". I'm so embarrassed.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"