PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Police to get Lazer Dazer

Started by Adios, July 26, 2010, 01:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 26, 2010, 06:39:07 PM
I already have an idea or two.

Well, good.  It's high time someone put those young hoodlums in their place.

If we left things to Count, we'd be up to our arses in drug-addled rapists, because HE doesn't want to give the police the tools they desperately NEED, to keep these young barbarians in check.

Molon Lube

Adios

I just want one to flash at low flying helicopter pilots.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 26, 2010, 06:42:35 PM
I just want one to flash at low flying helicopter pilots.

They have a cell with your name ALL OVER IT, terrorist-kisser!

Fuck yeah.
Molon Lube

Jasper

Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2010, 06:40:50 PM

Well, good.  It's high time someone put those young hoodlums in their place.

If we left things to Count, we'd be up to our arses in drug-addled rapists, because HE doesn't want to give the police the tools they desperately NEED, to keep these young barbarians in check.

They're at the gates, constant vigilance is the bare minimum.  To keep all the smudgy peoples from raping and killing us all.

We demand it.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 26, 2010, 06:47:01 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on July 26, 2010, 06:40:50 PM

Well, good.  It's high time someone put those young hoodlums in their place.

They're at the gates, constant vigilance is the bare minimum.  To keep all the smudgy peoples from raping and killing us all.

We demand it.

You, sir, are a fine American, unlike the rest of these hippie agitators.  Why, if I had MY way, the whole lot of them would be packed off to some unfurnished country, where they'd be taught some fucking respect.
Molon Lube

Jasper

And by respect, we mean 'bastinadoes'.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 26, 2010, 06:50:18 PM
And by respect, we mean 'bastinadoes'.

Fuck yeah.  Pliers and blowtorches, that's what cures hippies.
Molon Lube

Jasper

If that's your concern, you're right.  What we need is rooftop snipers on every roof, so that no-good PCP abusers who want to eat our cars can be put down nice and quiet.

Adios

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 26, 2010, 09:59:33 PM
If that's your concern, you're right.  What we need is rooftop snipers on every roof, so that no-good PCP abusers who want to eat our cars can be put down nice and quiet.

Wut?

Jasper

Adios

On a serious note WTF?

Jasper

I can't respond seriously, since I was saying it out of absurdity, for the purpose of satire.  Joke over. 

Triple Zero

Quote from: Rumckle on July 26, 2010, 01:53:49 AM
Finally an excuse to wear sunglasses at night.

You don't need one, people have been wearing them at night since the 80s in order to keep track of visions in their eyes.

Seriously, I wouldn't switch the blade on the guy in shades, oh no.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Faust

I want to get a dozen of these and rig them up in a disco ball style distributor that I can put on the street outside my house. If that doesn't get ride of the kids the tesla coil and the claymore mines will surely work.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Charley Brown on July 26, 2010, 11:53:13 PM

On a serious note WTF?

Um
Molon Lube