News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

i;m drunk, ask me anytuing

Started by President Television, July 29, 2010, 01:49:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Doktor Plague on July 29, 2010, 01:49:59 AM
DO IT ASSWIPDS

Okay.

Couldn't you just have recycled one of TTM's drunk freads, or one of my "I'M ALL FUCKED UP ON CACTUS SDFLAHBDCHVALD" threads?
Molon Lube

Jasper

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Who the hell were you before you changed your name?

Also, how does one eat a bag of dicks?
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Jasper

OP was once known as Captain Slack, judging by the holy name.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 29, 2010, 02:01:31 AM
OP was once known as Captain Slack, judging by the holy name.

I see... thanks.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

President Television

Quote from: Sigmatic on July 29, 2010, 01:51:52 AM
What drank you?

The Kool-Aid Man.

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 01:52:24 AM
Why is there a broken smiley?

What smiley?

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on July 29, 2010, 01:59:55 AM
Who the hell were you before you changed your name?

Also, how does one eat a bag of dicks?

I was Shrunkenheadspace, then I was Captain Slack!

Also, you have to train your jaw. Stretch it out! Trust me, I've done this with my fingers and now I can touch the bakc of my hand... with ther finger s on said hand!
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

President Television

I'm not very drunk anymore, to tell the truth. Still, ask away!

No u

Here's a fifth of So Co.  Come back when you finish.  It was more fun when you were drunk (especially the part where you forgot to come back and answer until you were sober).
WARNING!!
The preceding post may appear to make no sense.  Trying to make sense of this post may cause injury or even death.  Consult a physician before reading. 
Use with a good diet or exercise plan.  Do not read if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. 
Do not read if taking SSRI or tricyclic antidepressants, or if pregnant or lactating. 
After reading, if you have an erection for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention immediately. 

President Television

Shibboleet The Annihilator

AFK

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.