News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

ATTN AUCOQ

Started by Nast, July 29, 2010, 06:46:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nast

Now you've gone and made me all nostalgic for coq au vin, the dish my crazy botox-filled aunt who thinks she's French brings over for Thanksgiving.

I suppose that was your intention?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Aucoq

:lulz:

I was wondering how long it'd take before someone discovered my plot.  But, unfortunately for you, the game has only just begun.  The hard part is figuring out if I'm an agent sent by your aunt to make you miss her... or an agent sent by the coq au vin to make you miss it...  Or perhaps I'm a double agent pretending to work for one of the other two but really working for an unknown third player in this game... Or perhaps I'm a triple agent pretending to work for one of the other two while pretending to work for the secret third player while really working for you... We may never know... Unless you figure it out, of course.  :lol:

After looking up what coq au vin is, I think I might have to try it out sometime.  It looks delicious.   :)
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

Jenne

Quote from: Nast on July 29, 2010, 06:46:12 AM
Now you've gone and made me all nostalgic for coq au vin, the dish my crazy botox-filled aunt who thinks she's French brings over for Thanksgiving.

I suppose that was your intention?

Me too.

Jenne

Quote from: Aucoq on July 29, 2010, 12:54:33 PM

I was wondering how long it'd take before someone discovered my plot.  But, unfortunately for you, the game has only just begun.  The hard part is figuring out if I'm an agent sent by your aunt to make you miss her... or an agent sent by the coq au vin to make you miss it...  Or perhaps I'm a double agent pretending to work for one of the other two but really working for an unknown third player in this game... Or perhaps I'm a triple agent pretending to work for one of the other two while pretending to work for the secret third player while really working for you... We may never know... Unless you figure it out, of course.  :lol:

After looking up what coq au vin is, I think I might have to try it out sometime.  It looks delicious.   :)

You're our friend from TCC and EB&G, aren't you?  And yes, it's totally delicious, I totally recommend.

Aucoq

Quote from: Jenne on July 29, 2010, 02:40:00 PM
You're our friend from TCC and EB&G, aren't you?  And yes, it's totally delicious, I totally recommend.

Yes I am.  How are you?  I hope everything is well. :)
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Jenne

Quote from: Aucoq on July 29, 2010, 03:41:34 PM

I'm doin' ok.  Had a rough year so far, but meh, who hasn't?  :D  Hope you're well, too.  You made it to PeeDee, I see. 

Aucoq

Quote from: Jenne on July 29, 2010, 03:49:54 PM

I'm doin' ok.  Had a rough year so far, but meh, who hasn't?  :D  Hope you're well, too.  You made it to PeeDee, I see. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough year, but I'm glad to hear you're doing ok.  I'm doing alright.  Just coasting along in life.  :)

Yeah, I finally decided to make the jump to here.  And I don't regret it for a single moment. :)

Jenne

Quote from: Aucoq on July 29, 2010, 03:54:21 PM

I'm sorry to hear you're having a rough year, but I'm glad to hear you're doing ok.  I'm doing alright.  Just coasting along in life.  :)

Yeah, I finally decided to make the jump to here.  And I don't regret it for a single moment. :)

Thanks.  And that's good!  And I'm happy you did, but yeah, it's early days yet.  ;)

Aucoq

Quote from: Jenne on July 29, 2010, 04:23:36 PM
Quote from: Aucoq on July 29, 2010, 03:54:21 PM

Thanks.  And that's good!  And I'm happy you did, but yeah, it's early days yet.  ;)

That's true, haha. I probably shouldn't speak too soon.   :lol:

the last yatto

What could go wrong from someones who name reminds me of icq
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Sir Fronkensteen, The Hawk

Auqoc, are you a user from TCC whose name sounds painully like a planet or a body part?

Aucoq

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 08:43:29 PM
Auqoc, are you a user from TCC whose name sounds painully like a planet or a body part?

Maybe... I'm trying to quickly remember all the names of planets and body parts I know.  :lol:

Aucoq

Quote from: Cheese Hawk Fronkensteen on July 29, 2010, 08:48:27 PM
Uranus

I'm so stupid.  I would've never put two and two together.

That I am.

So the tree and I were right to suspect you!

*bro headbutt*