News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

2 upload

Started by minuspace, July 31, 2010, 11:45:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Walking down to the beach today was interesting.  It may have been all the anticipation (been pushing for a while), but taking the time to "just-look" as I walked, instead of dragging all my "work" with me, was wonderful.  It may have had something to do with "letting-go", generally, however, quite a few threads on this board also made the difference.  Without having this sound like an acceptance speech.  I would like to just mention a particular sequence of events that was awesome, in reverse order:  The John / Colbert show, the stones and shells by the beach, the walk to the beach, feeling the sand between my toes (which did trigger a slight "matrix" induced solipsistic loop, refreshing, provocative, and passed).  My relaxed driving of errands in counterpoint to the usual rat-race etc. etc.  

All this previously occasioned by a conversation about taking a rest (the necessity of which should have been obvious regardless) together with the pictures http://sergey-larenkov.livejournal.com/, as they relate to my temporality "stuff".  This in mixing "throwing trash down the mountain" with "confession" for hoarding to-do's... Interesting switching occurring as falling asleep, fire alternating with water...  v. cool... this post is just a squeeze before I fall asleep, do not mean to sing out of tune.  just trying to read, and for reason I have to contradict myself  :mrgreen: