News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

4 year old drummer!

Started by Adios, August 02, 2010, 07:18:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Whoaa kid is indeed cute, look at him smiling and enjoying it hee hee heee :D

Shame about the posture thing :(
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

My 6 year old asked me to teach her the drums the other night.  I've got to hand it to any music teacher trying to teach a little kids drums.  I think pretty much every kid's instinct when they see a drum set is to go all Animal on them. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.