News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

FUCK YES

Started by Suu, August 02, 2010, 03:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

One can hope though. :(
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Quote from: Doktor Princess on August 03, 2010, 05:04:52 PM
One can hope though. :(

NO! I AM THE CRUSHER OF ALL HOPES AND DREAMS!
GIVE UP ANY IDEAS OF FUN OR EXCITEMENT! I AM HERE TO DESTROOOOOOOOOOOOY IT!!!

or  :lulz:

Richter

Lol @ Colon Storm.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Sir Squid Diddimus

Suu

Rich, if this comes for us, I'm declaring a beach day at Beavertail. I mean Colon + Beaver...

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Richter

YES.  We need to hit the beach to watch the storm with a gallon milk jug of appauling "Sweaty taint" brew.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Suu

That and the sheer hysteria of a hurricane in Rhode Island is amusing to me.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Ne+@uNGr0+ on August 03, 2010, 02:16:19 PM
Quote from: Cain on August 03, 2010, 03:07:31 AM
Also if you are in the area Net, I advise skipping right by Geneva and getting into Lausanne.  You can get a train direct from the airport, Lausanne prices are cheaper, it is the party capital of Switzerland with some truly awesome clubs and if you really want to visit Geneva (which is good for a few days) the train runs direct from Lausanne on a near hourly basis, and at a very affordable price.

Swote.

Also go to Berlin, it's not really near Switzerland, but on the same continent, and it's my #1 favourite big city in Europe as of now. I can heartily recommend the hostel I stayed at, especially if you come with your gf, get the appartment suite at 5th floor for 85 euro/night (price is for 2 persons), it's got a ridiculously high concentration of awesome places in just a few streets radius.

Also also, visit me if you're in Europe :) Which again is far away from both Switzerland and Berlin, but yeah. Or, any other place in NL, I will come and meet up.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.