News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

ITT: Terrible Advice

Started by Cuddlefish, August 15, 2010, 01:38:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuddlefish

Having problems? Want to make them worse? Or, is everything ok, but you can't help yourself from making a mess out of everything? Well, Cuddlefish is here to help. Ask me anything, and I'll do my best to give you the absolute worst advice available! Trust me. I do this all the time, and not only am I the TC, I'm also a client!
A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

Dysnomia

Cuddlefish:

my date is standing me up tonight.  What do I do?
It's all fun and games, till someone gets herpes.

http://cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/122010/mow-the-lawn.gif

Cainad (dec.)

My university changed the schedule of one of my required classes an hour earlier in the day. It now starts at 7:25 am on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

How do I cope with this?

Cuddlefish

Quote from: BLARFINGARF on August 15, 2010, 01:39:38 AM
Cuddlefish:

my date is standing me up tonight.  What do I do?

Drink a handle bottle of cheap vodka. Go to his house. Wait outside 'till he arrives. When he gets home, let the spirit move you.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Cainad on August 15, 2010, 01:40:52 AM
My university changed the schedule of one of my required classes an hour earlier in the day. It now starts at 7:25 am on Mon, Wed, and Fri.

How do I cope with this?

Drugs.

Rumckle

Many of my good friends are moving to Europe, I however am halfway through a degree and unemployed. What should I do?

@Cainad:
7:25!?
:vom:
I thought I had it bad having classes at 830
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Rumckle on August 15, 2010, 01:48:07 AM
Many of my good friends are moving to Europe, I however am halfway through a degree and unemployed. What should I do?

Well, it seems to me, you are halfway there. If you're unemployed, just quit school, then you'll be all freed up to go to Europe (not sure what makes you want to go there in the first place. Never been myself, but I get the feeling they have a very unamerican way of life out there...).

Do your parents have money? Con them out of it and go. If not, doctors have a lot of money. Con a doctor. Or a lawyer. Just make sure you can quickly find a job when you get out there. I hear kidnapping tourists and harvesting there organs on the black market is pretty profitable, not to mentioned vastly underregulated.

Prince Glittersnatch III

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

LordOfganza

"You know that in Africa they have animals they call monkeys..."
"So?'
"Nothing"
The Seventh Seal - Ingmar Bergman
<Yes, same signature after 4 years. What can I say, I'm traditional>

Cuddlefish

Cuddlefish

Salty

I want to murder my car and piss on it's corpse after I'm done with it.
What's the best way of going about this?
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Alty on August 15, 2010, 02:57:39 AM
I want to murder my car and piss on it's corpse after I'm done with it.
What's the best way of going about this?

Suicide by cop after a high speed car chase. Your bladder will release itself at death.

Kurt Christ

I'm moving back into my college dorm tomorrow morning. How do I make this less boring?
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

Cuddlefish

Quote from: Vartox on August 15, 2010, 03:10:38 AM
I'm moving back into my college dorm tomorrow morning. How do I make this less boring?

I find that drinking, drugs and/or violence tend to make things more exciting.