News:

Testamonial:  And i have actually gone to a bar and had a bouncer try to start a fight with me on the way in. I broke his teeth out of his fucking mouth and put his face through a passenger side window of a car.

Guess thats what the Internet was build for, pussy motherfuckers taking shit in safety...

Main Menu

ATTN BABYLONWHORE

Started by the last yatto, August 21, 2010, 08:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

Seriously, whatever your problem is with me either bring it out or get over it. I have no quarrel with you that I am aware of. Since this thread has my name on it, I will post anything I want in it.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Adios

Quote from: Pēleus on August 23, 2010, 03:16:09 AM
:cry:
Quote from: Charley Brown on August 20, 2010, 03:49:31 AM
will this worthless thread ever fucking die and sink?

I see. Well, try putting on your big girl panties and move on. Anything else?

the last yatto

Adios

One time at Band Camp, there was this girl who stuck a flute......

Sita

I just noticed that the quotes are not from within this thread...
:ninja:
Laugh, even if you are screaming inside. Smile, because the world doesn't care if you feel like crying.

Triple Zero

No it's the oneliners that Charlie posts in other threads. A lot of them really don't add anything to the discussion whatsoever. I just ignore them, myself. I think that's what Peleus is on about.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Adios

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 23, 2010, 02:28:14 PM
No it's the oneliners that Charlie posts in other threads. A lot of them really don't add anything to the discussion whatsoever. I just ignore them, myself. I think that's what Peleus is on about.

Well, glad I'm the only here guilty of such a thing.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Charley Brown on August 23, 2010, 02:30:41 PM

Well, glad I'm the only here guilty of such a thing.

Well, if there is such problem with one liners, I reckon my posting is now going to be no liners at all....

Crappy thing to be a snark ass about Peleus...

And Trip?  Really? 

Fucking PD if we don't have anything to fucking bitch about we sure as fuck go looking for it don't we?

Might have killed either Peleus or Trip to post a rant or something more "worthwhile" eh?

LMNO

Why are you getting on Trip's ass?  He didn't say anything against Charley's posts, and even Charley admitted that we all have posts that don't add to the content.  Myself included.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Alphapance on August 23, 2010, 02:39:15 PM
Why are you getting on Trip's ass?  He didn't say anything against Charley's posts, and even Charley admitted that we all have posts that don't add to the content.  Myself included.

There was absolutely no reason to say that except being snarky.

Like you said, we all have one liners that may or may not directly relate to the actual subject of the topic at hand.  Still we are all really good at calling people out over it at the time. So why drag it all out again....

Because like I said....

Quote from: Khara on August 23, 2010, 02:37:26 PM

Fucking PD if we don't have anything to fucking bitch about we sure as fuck go looking for it don't we?

I just don't see the point in crapping all over members who actually post content..... 

Adios

I'm taking a break.  See you at the bar and grill.

LMNO

Need I remind you that it was PELEUS who started this thread?  

1) Charley tacitly admitted they didn't add content.
2) 000 implied that rather than do what Peleus is doing in this thread, he ignores posts like that.

In other words, 000 is saying, "I don't understand why Peleus seems to be doing this; if you don't like it, don't read it."

Which is (or should be) a standard attitude here.