News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

Professor Cramulus: 1980-something - 2010, RIP

Started by Doktor Howl, August 23, 2010, 06:34:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Friends,

It is my sad duty to inform you that Professor Cramulus has left us.  It seems that he was found stabbed to death by what appear to have been syringes, in a filthy alley in New York City.  While he may have been poked to death by junkies, it is worth noting that the building adjacent to the alley where he was found houses a diabetes support group.

Nobody's really sure how he got to NYC, as he was last seen eating a bowl of "Sugar Coated Chocolate Bombs" in the breakroom at his place of employment, and police are looking into the possibility that he was "abducted by freaks".  Cainad has been named as a "person of interest".

Professor Cramulus was an esteemed colleague of mine, and the field of Assbaggery anthropology will not be the same, now that he's gone.  It is said that in his home town of ______, children weep and old people just shake their heads sadly, and say "Just like old John Dillinger, I tell ya!  Now we're gonna have to break up our stills."

They're running out of heroes in the hills of upstate New York, and with Professor Cramulus gone, the population will be at the mercy of revenuers, roving gangs of diabetics, and cancer babies.  Truly, it is the end of an era for them, and they may even have to move to civilization before the upside down people find them.

Cramulus will be interred in the time honored rural New York fashion...That is to say, his remains will be UPSed to an illegal landfill in the pine barrens of New Jersey.  He will be buried with his mustache, pipe, and the Browning Automatic Rifle he loved so dearly, and used to such effect on dirty rotten G-Men.

The pith helmet, unfortunately, was never found.
Molon Lube

Jenne

I shall miss his mustachioed mythos and superior WOMP skills...

O Cram O Cram,
Wherefore shall we now receive
Your insightful postings
Now that we are bereav'd?

Please bless us from above,
Or if preferred, below,
And hear our skiddoo'd sorrows
For your lulzy antics we shall miss so.

O Cram O Cram,
Like a genius of art and deed,
You brought many together
By planting a generous seed.

May we remember you forev'r
For your circumspect ways
And your gasmy foibles
That brought in the internet strays.

Freeky

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 06:44:28 PM
WE WILL MISS YOU CRAM! :cry:

-plays the bagpipes-

Yes, I shall miss those crazy summer nights, with Cram shooting at policemen from the running board of my flivver, bellowing out "YER YELLA, COPPERS!  YER YELLA, SEE!  EAT LEAD, FED!", or his witty repartee with that cad J. Edgar Hoover ("I ain't saying nothing til my mouthpiece gets here, see?").

But a life lived in such a fashion was bound to come to an early, horrible end.  I guess life just bugged him.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 06:48:07 PM

-plays the bagpipes-

Yes, I shall miss those crazy summer nights, with Cram shooting at policemen from the running board of my flivver, bellowing out "YER YELLA, COPPERS!  YER YELLA, SEE!  EAT LEAD, FED!", or his witty repartee with that cad J. Edgar Hoover ("I ain't saying nothing til my mouthpiece gets here, see?").

But a life lived in such a fashion was bound to come to an early, horrible end.  I guess life just bugged him.

Do you think he went to a better place?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 06:52:00 PM

-plays the bagpipes-

No, not really.  The Good Lord will forgive many things, but making priests shit themselves "for kicks" isn't one of them.  I fear that The Professor is dodging angry cancer babies elsewhere.  Or perhaps he's chained to a giant rock, while insulin junkies tear out his pancreas, only to have it regenerate every night.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 07:01:47 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 06:52:00 PM

-plays the bagpipes-

No, not really.  The Good Lord will forgive many things, but making priests shit themselves "for kicks" isn't one of them.  I fear that The Professor is dodging angry cancer babies elsewhere.  Or perhaps he's chained to a giant rock, while insulin junkies tear out his pancreas, only to have it regenerate every night.

But what about all the good work he did with Terror Babies, by making sure they "disappeared", never to crop up again? Surely God has it in his heart to forgive someone who loves America that much?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 07:06:18 PM
But what about all the good work he did with Terror Babies, by making sure they "disappeared", never to crop up again? Surely God has it in his heart to forgive someone who loves America that much?

You bring up a good point, but I feel that may have been canceled out by his un-American lack of blubber and his habit of "Walmart shopper-tipping", in which he would sneaking up on dozing shoppers, and kick one over, resulting in a domino effect that resulted in mass injuries, structural damage to the store, and DOLLARS worth of ruined Chinese crap...Not to mention his hijacking of their announcement system, in which he declared "All the Ding Dongs you can carry for $10, this offer good only for the next 10 minutes", which led to the trampling deaths of dozens, and a bloody melee that resulted in a rotund young man being strangled with his own sports bra.

No, Cramulus was my friend, but he was not on the side of the angels.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 07:11:02 PM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 07:06:18 PM

You bring up a good point, but I feel that may have been canceled out by his un-American lack of blubber and his habit of "Walmart shopper-tipping", in which he would sneaking up on dozing shoppers, and kick one over, resulting in a domino effect that resulted in mass injuries, structural damage to the store, and DOLLARS worth of ruined Chinese crap...Not to mention his hijacking of their announcement system, in which he declared "All the Ding Dongs you can carry for $10, this offer good only for the next 10 minutes", which led to the trampling deaths of dozens, and a bloody melee that resulted in a rotund young man being strangled with his own sports bra.

No, Cramulus was my friend, but he was not on the side of the angels.

What a tragic death, and without enough time to become properly American. :cry:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 07:13:44 PM

Just another 100,000 calories and he'd have been saved.    :cry:
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 07:27:38 PM

OH WOE IS LOST YOUTH, SENSELESSLY WASTED ON GOOD UNAMERICAN CHOICES!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 23, 2010, 07:29:51 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 23, 2010, 07:27:38 PM

OH WOE IS LOST YOUTH, SENSELESSLY WASTED ON GOOD UNAMERICAN CHOICES!

See, kids?  There's a reason you're supposed to spend lots of time in front of a video game console.  There's a purpose to all those Cheetohs and snack cakes.

Let this be a lesson.  The next victim could be YOU!
Molon Lube

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

PopeTom

Will one be allowed to get mustache rides from the corpse at the wake/funeral?
-PopeTom

I am the result of 13.75 ± 0.13 billion years of random chance. Now that I exist I see no reason to start planning and organizing everything in my life.

Random dumb luck got me here, random dumb luck will get me to where I'm going.

Hail Eris!

Doktor Howl

Quote from: PopeTom on August 23, 2010, 08:15:31 PM
Will one be allowed to get mustache rides from the corpse at the wake/funeral?

Yeah, but it's a long ride to the bottom of the landfill.

The Management cannot be responsible.
Molon Lube