News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

On Democrats, Pt. 2

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, August 24, 2010, 03:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrannosaurus vex

Fun with Facebook Liberals (young, computer-literate, hip, informed, and concerned people who know what's going on):

Turns out they are pretty much the same kind of people who get boners for Palin, except they are mostly women, and their boners are for Obama.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Well, he is an attractive man.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

tyrannosaurus vex

Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Nephew Twiddleton

Jenne

Thurnez Isa

Dont worry Bush Obama will protect you from terrorism economic collapse
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

Jenne

Did the rightwingers wanna screw George Bush?

I don't think so.

But womens' panties have been wet for Obama since he hit the scene in the early 2000's.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Jenne on August 24, 2010, 07:29:34 PM

I don't think so.

But womens' panties have been wet for Obama since he hit the scene in the early 2000's.

I recall some women thinking he was sexy in that "I'm a rancher" kind of way... that was during the 2000 election I think.... when they kept showing footage of him clearing brush etc.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Nephew Twiddleton

To be fair, W was more attractive than Gore and Kerry, just as Clinton was more attractive than Bush v1.0 and Dole, and just as Obama was more attractive than McCain. Appearances do matter a lot if you're a politician. I think that I read somewhere that the taller candidate also always wins.

Cain

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 24, 2010, 08:14:05 PM

I don't think so.

I recall some women thinking he was sexy in that "I'm a rancher" kind of way... that was during the 2000 election I think.... when they kept showing footage of him clearing brush etc.

Also, the GOP ARE the party of repressed homosexual urges, so the chances of rightwingers having an unconscious woody for Bush seem moderately high.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Cain on August 24, 2010, 08:18:40 PM
Quote from: Ratatosk on August 24, 2010, 08:14:05 PM

I don't think so.

Also, the GOP ARE the party of repressed homosexual urges, so the chances of rightwingers having an unconscious woody for Bush seem moderately high.

:lulz:

Jenne

:lulz:  Well, having never BEEN on that side of the coin during the Bush administration, I wouldn't know.  But I never heard anyone talking about it.  With Obama, it came right away. 

No pun intended, promise.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 08:17:03 PM
To be fair, W was more attractive than Gore and Kerry, just as Clinton was more attractive than Bush v1.0 and Dole, and just as Obama was more attractive than McCain. Appearances do matter a lot if you're a politician. I think that I read somewhere that the taller candidate also always wins.

One of the Scot Adams 'Dilbert' books... The taller guy always wins, unless the other guy has much better hair.

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Ratatosk on August 24, 2010, 08:26:51 PM
Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 24, 2010, 08:17:03 PM

One of the Scot Adams 'Dilbert' books... The taller guy always wins, unless the other guy has much better hair.

Obama's hair is certainly better than a comb over  :lulz: