News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Why is it

Started by Requia ☣, August 30, 2010, 01:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Requia ☣

That every time I hear about somebody getting shot in Utah on the news, somebody from Tuscon is involved.  Can you people not contain your crazy?
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

East Coast Hustle

perhaps nobody else in the area has the sack to do what needs to be done. Like shooting most of the people in Utah.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 30, 2010, 01:08:05 AM
That every time I hear about somebody getting shot in Utah on the news, somebody from Tuscon is involved.  Can you people not contain your crazy?

We hate Utah.
Molon Lube

Freeky

:lulz:

Just think of yourselves as lucky that when the apocallypse comes, Utah will actually get what's coming to it, whereas in Tucson it will just be business as usual, the missiles hitting the other side of the Catalinas and leaving us completely intact.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 30, 2010, 03:55:52 AM

We hate Utah.

That explains it when Tusconites are the ones doing the killing, less so when they're the ones doing the dying.

Cain

Rite of Manhood passage.  Some people are inexperienced, and if it was easy, then everyone could do it.

Jasper

eighteen buddha strike

Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 30, 2010, 07:28:22 AM

Just think of yourselves as lucky that when the apocallypse comes, Utah will actually get what's coming to it, whereas in Tucson it will just be business as usual, the missiles hitting the other side of the Catalinas and leaving us completely intact.
Its funny that you should mention Utah in relationship to the apocalypse. Aren't the Mormons supposed to be Crazy Prepared?

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: eighteen buddha strike on August 30, 2010, 08:15:07 AM
Quote from: Mistress Freeky, HRN on August 30, 2010, 07:28:22 AM

Its funny that you should mention Utah in relationship to the apocalypse. Aren't the Mormons supposed to be Crazy Prepared?

I dont think anti-theaten underpants counts as "crazy prepared"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!

Requia ☣

I think he refers to the mandate that all Mormons keep a 6 month food supply on hand, just in case.

East Coast Hustle

that's really "just in case" the jello factory shuts down.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Requia ☣ on August 30, 2010, 10:24:47 AM
I think he refers to the mandate that all Mormons keep a 6 month food supply on hand, just in case.

Just in case what? Accidentally have 4 more kids?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 30, 2010, 02:17:35 PM

That would require a couple more wives and then even more food on hand.....

It's a terrible cycle they really should try to get out of.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Doktor Blight on August 30, 2010, 02:17:35 PM

The locals burn down the temple and they all have to flee across the country on foot again?

It's an old rule, from when Mormons were a major target of angry mobs and the government.  Outside of earthquake prep it's not worth much these days.