News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

Allow me to introduce myself...

Started by Cramulus, August 30, 2010, 03:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on March 26, 2011, 02:31:53 AM
All the real Discordians left in a bobsleigh, about 6 months ago, to seek The Philosopher's Bone.
It's all Baptists, Seventh Day Adventists, and a few Breatharians now.
And Phox.

Thurnez Isa

hello Jon...
Didn't your professors warn you about using Wikipedia?

oh and
Discordians lol
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

BadBeast

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 26, 2011, 04:47:04 AM
All the real Discordians left in a bobsleigh, about 6 months ago, to seek The Philosopher's Bone.
And Phox.
Yeah, and Phox. She's a self perpetuating, self contained system of Deity, Priestess, and Devoted Jihadist (and a whole bunch of other shit I can't mention)  rolled in to one, Phoxxy bundle.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Phox

Quote from: BadBeast on March 26, 2011, 05:09:40 AM
And Phox.
Yeah, and Phox. She's a self perpetuating, self contained system of Deity, Priestess, and Devoted Jihadist (and a whole bunch of other shit I can't mention)  rolled in to one, Phoxxy bundle.
Precisely.

Also, hello Jon, I'm a horrible cunt. Be alarmed.  :wink:

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Phox on March 26, 2011, 05:45:44 AM
And Phox.
Precisely.

Also, hello Jon, I'm a horrible cunt. Be alarmed.  :wink:

Currently Fedexing a raping to you.

BadBeast

And Phox.
Yeah, and Phox. She's a self perpetuating, self contained system of Deity, Priestess, and Devoted Jihadist (and a whole bunch of other shit I can't mention)  rolled in to one, Phoxxy bundle.
Precisely.

Also, hello Jon, I'm a horrible cunt. Be alarmed.  :wink:
Phoxy is far too modest! Although she is indeed a cunt of the most horrible magnitude, this description falls so very short of the totality, it's almost misleading. Think of the worst case scenarios that recent history has to offer, and you'll find Phoxy's handiwork there too, just adding little artistic details that although uneccessary, nonetheless add to the whole incident in ways that get remembered. For instance, she sold a job lot of matching tracksuits to the Rev Jimmy Jones, the day before they celebrated Kool-aid day. She suggested being a Clown for children's parties as a career option to John Wayne Gacy. She told John Hinkley that celebrated Lesbian actress Jodie Foster, was ready to try to straighten out, if only he could convince her of his undying love. She fed the W.M.D story to a gullible C.I.A Intelligence Chief, trying to find the dirt on Saddam. She was driving the mysterious white Fiat Uno in the tunnel at the place de Alma, and overtook Diana's car at 150kph, just before the blinding white flash dazzled Henri Paul, resulting in that rather nasty crash. After the Monica Lewinsky story broke, She suggested to Hilary Clinton that divorcing Bill was the wrong option, and that instead she should use his influence to build a Political career of her own. (This is still panning out) She gave Margaret Thatcher the first three cats, with which she started her new hobby of dropping cats on peoples heads from a third floor window. She took and released the now legendary photos of stunted conjuring twat, Paul Daniel's wife, Debbie McGee having sex with a Great Dane.
These are just a very few examples of how terribly understated Phox's self description was, so I'd be more than just alarmed, I'd be on the first Bobsleigh out of here!
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

Zoot A. Larz

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on March 26, 2011, 04:56:22 AM
hello Jon...
Didn't your professors warn you about using Wikipedia?

Yep. Which is why I don't actually use it for anything. Though their fears are a bit overstated, considering how hard the Wikinazis work day in and day out.

what

Zoot A. Larz

Quote from: BadBeast on March 26, 2011, 07:58:42 AM
And Phox.
Yeah, and Phox. She's a self perpetuating, self contained system of Deity, Priestess, and Devoted Jihadist (and a whole bunch of other shit I can't mention)  rolled in to one, Phoxxy bundle.
Precisely.

Also, hello Jon, I'm a horrible cunt. Be alarmed.  :wink:
Phoxy is far too modest! Although she is indeed a cunt of the most horrible magnitude, this description falls so very short of the totality, it's almost misleading. Think of the worst case scenarios that recent history has to offer, and you'll find Phoxy's handiwork there too, just adding little artistic details that although uneccessary, nonetheless add to the whole incident in ways that get remembered. For instance, she sold a job lot of matching tracksuits to the Rev Jimmy Jones, the day before they celebrated Kool-aid day. She suggested being a Clown for children's parties as a career option to John Wayne Gacy. She told John Hinkley that celebrated Lesbian actress Jodie Foster, was ready to try to straighten out, if only he could convince her of his undying love. She fed the W.M.D story to a gullible C.I.A Intelligence Chief, trying to find the dirt on Saddam. She was driving the mysterious white Fiat Uno in the tunnel at the place de Alma, and overtook Diana's car at 150kph, just before the blinding white flash dazzled Henri Paul, resulting in that rather nasty crash. After the Monica Lewinsky story broke, She suggested to Hilary Clinton that divorcing Bill was the wrong option, and that instead she should use his influence to build a Political career of her own. (This is still panning out) She gave Margaret Thatcher the first three cats, with which she started her new hobby of dropping cats on peoples heads from a third floor window. She took and released the now legendary photos of stunted conjuring twat, Paul Daniel's wife, Debbie McGee having sex with a Great Dane.
These are just a very few examples of how terribly understated Phox's self description was, so I'd be more than just alarmed, I'd be on the first Bobsleigh out of here!

That just sounds like a fun afternoon, if you ask me.
what

Laughin Jude

What the hell, I'll probably end up popping in here from time to time anyway.

* I turned 30 a couple months ago. I moved to Portland, Oregon a few years ago because I thought it would be fun to live in a city after growing up in northern Idaho and I'm currently stuck here without a job just like 1/5 of the rest of the local population.

* I've bounced between jobs a lot and kept changing my major over the years. I began my college career as a theology major and lost my religion when I learned that they just made it all up. I've majored in computer science, English, history, philosophy and probably some other shit I'm forgetting. I'm a psychology major now. I have my worthless two year degree and I'm looking at eventually finishing up my bachelor's degree unless I get rich/die beforehand.

* I'm pretty much broke right now so I don't have much of a life. I've been writing as a hobby since I was probably seven or eight. I'm working on a novel about 9/11, Hurricane Katrina, HAARP and an evil sock puppet with vaguely Discordian themes that I've been serial-publishing to my website and have all of one faithful reader. I read, I play videogames, I smoke weed when I'm not worried about having to piss test for job openings, the usual stuff my generation does.

* I discovered Discordianism through the Steve Jackson Games version of the PD. I didn't read Illuminatus! until years later and it differs in a lot of ways from my view of Discordianism, though I love it for what it is. I was in my twenties by the time I encountered Eris, so while Discordianism definitely informs my thinking and when queried for my religion I answer "Discordian" unhesitatingly, I'm not someone who just latched onto the Erisian mysteries as a be-all end-all philosophy or way of life. It's simply one of many possible POVs I consider in my daily approach to existence, though usually one of the funnier ones.

* Boring facts about me: Mario is my model for modern masculinity. I don't really watch TV, I rarely see movies, I don't like professional sports and I haven't listened to anything besides classic rock on the radio since about 2002. I don't know who most celebrities are but I recognize politicians' voices when they're on the news in the other room while I'm cooking dinner. Oh, and I haven't been laid in about six months.

Laughin Jude.com - Philosophy, snark, weird stories and bad art

The Plain and Honest Truth - A semi-Discordian serial novel about 9/11, the Iraq War, aliens, the origins of Western religion and an evil sock puppet from another dimension

Telarus

Welcome to the chaos, fellow PDX spag.

Pool's On The Roof, etc, etc....
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

East Coast Hustle

you know, there are only about a dozen people in PDX that don't suck. I fear we're reaching that saturation point here and that after this I'll be forced to hunt these spags down personally and cut off their fingertips so they can't type.

I mean, uhh, welcome to PD!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

E.O.T.

HI

'nother #*%!in spag(?) here in PDX. do we have an official body count?
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Jasper

Oh, the usual amount.  A handful.

Jenne

We need more San Diego spags.

...though I'm a little afraid to recruit...

Anyway, Hey, Jude, don't be a afraid--take a lame post, and make it better.  Remember, don't let us under your skin.  Then you begin, to post much better...

/easy to walk into that one, not sorry

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: Jenne on March 29, 2011, 05:58:47 PM
We need more San Diego spags.

...though I'm a little afraid to recruit...

Anyway, Hey, Jude, don't be a afraid--take a lame post, and make it better.  Remember, don't let us under your skin.  Then you begin, to post much better...

/easy to walk into that one, not sorry

We should just both give in and make the Tucson move Jenne....  It's inevitable anyway....  :lulz: